Welcome to Nordic Meeting in Neuropsychology Abstract Submission Form
New User? Create a new profile
You must create a profile before starting your first abstract submission. Please click HERE to create a new profile. The user account should be created by the presenting author.
Information and rules concerning abstract submission
- Abstracts must be submitted in English, limited to 300 words and include Background, Objective, Method, Results, and Conclusion.
- The user account should be created by the presenting author.
- Multiple abstract submissions are permitted.
- Please ensure the abstract is proof read carefully before submitting, as changes or additions will not be accepted after the call for abstracts closes.
- Remember to include a valid email address for confirmation of receipt of the abstract submission and ongoing communication.
Abstracts must contain original work and meet international ethical standards. Abbreviations should be defined and trade names are not allowed in the title, but may be accepted (in brackets) in the body.
- • Select one title (max. 20 words)
• The body of submitted abstracts may not exceed 300 words.
• Abstract must be organized under these headings: Background, Objective, Method, Results, and Conclusion (this will be counted toward the 300 words).
• Select 1 to 5 keywords your abstract relates to. See keywords here
• Submit your abstract to one of the following categories:
- 1. Child Neuropsychology
- 2. Neuropsychiatry
- 3. Brain disorders
- 4. Other