PMI® Global Summit Series 2024 Europe: Call for Presentations
**Helpful Hint: This site works best while using Google Chrome.**
Closes on 26 November 2023
Thank you for your interest in participating in PMI® Global Summit Series 2024 l Europe! This website will be the place for you to manage your submission throughout the presentation development process. We're looking forward to working with you and creating an engaging learning experience for the project management community.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the PMI® Global Summit Series 2024 Europe?
We’re excited to announce that PMI® Global Summit Series is coming to Europe next year, for the first time ever! PMI® Global Summit Series 2024 Europe will bring together the leaders and project professionals committed to making ideas reality. Learn to build a stronger future for yourself, your work, and your world.
We invite all project, program and portfolio professionals to submit a proposal. If selected, you will:
- Showcase YOU as a subject matter expert
- Contribute to the profession by sharing your knowledge
- Grow your professional network
10178 Berlin, Germany
To Get Started
Preparedness is key! Review these helpful documents and the rest of the information on this page before submitting your proposal.
- Guidelines for Preparing Your Proposal Submission – Review in advance of submitting as this details timelines and deliverables should your proposal be accepted.
- Presentation Proposal Worksheet – Use this worksheet to prepare your submission before submitting it online. This is highly recommended as you are at risk of timing out if you create your proposal online
Begin Your Submission!
**Whether or not you have submitted in the past to PMI Events, all submitters will need to create a new user login and password specifically for PMI Global Summit Series 2024 Europe.
1. Login Page can be found HERE or select "Login" at the top of the page.
2. Select "New User? Click Here" under the login fields.
3. Create your profile in its entirety, and click "save". You will use these credentials to access this site throughout the process.
4. You will be returned to the Homepage; select "Submissions" at the top of the page to create a new submission.
5. To return to an existing submission, log in with your credentials (email address and password) and select "Submissions" to view your proposal(s).
What Are We Looking For?
PMI® Global Summit Series 2024 Europe will bring together a diverse audience - professionals in project management who want to invest in career building skills, PMO leaders excited to connect and share how organizations can be a force for change, and volunteers looking to increase their power to drive the profession and foster community. Proposals can be targeted for any or all of those audiences.
PMI is seeking proposals that ….
- will enhance attendees’ power skills, build their business acumen, and find ways to work smarter,
- have practical, tangible and precise takeaways for attendees, and
- address making social impact projects a priority, fostering open and innovative partnerships, rethink relationships with stakeholders, and have key capabilities to succeed.
Our attendees are diverse, coming from all industries and serving in various roles. Historically, we see the IT industry represented the most, and more than half of our attendees are between the ages of 36 and 54.
Rules of Engagement/Requirements
- Only presentation proposals submitted online and by the published deadline will be considered.
- While more than one presentation proposal may be submitted, please note that acceptances are limited to a maximum of one per person.
- One co-presenter may participate and co-presenter information must be shared at time of submission.
- Submitter is the lead presenter and primary point of contact. Lead presenter is responsible for sharing communications from PMI Speaker Team with co-presenter.
- Use clear, error-free language and note word limits for titles and descriptions.
- PMI retains the right to modify titles and descriptions for marketing purposes.
- Avoid all commercial bias; content is to be educational in nature, neutral and unbiased, free of commercial motive/intent.
- Priority given to presentation proposals that include original content that has not been presented elsewhere.
- Accepted presenters:
- must adhere to published deadlines (see chart below for milestones),
- will prepare a draft presentation that will be reviewed by subject matter experts,
- will participate in a virtual practice session with a subject matter expert,
- must observe any intellectual property rights, and
- must register for the event; registration is complimentary for a lead presenter. A co-presenter will be offered a discounted registration rate.
Global Summit Series 2024 Europe Programming Timeline
Developing a conference is just like a project! Below are the milestones for participation. Take note of the dates as these will impact you.
(Note: dates are subject to change.)
For Presentation Proposals:
Week of 16 October
Call for Presentations Open
Deadline to submit presentation proposal is NO LATER than 26 November, 11:59 p.m. ET
|Week of 13 December||Notification of presentation proposal status sent to submitters|
For Accepted Presenters:
|27 December||Deadline 27 December for Accepted Presenters to: |
3 January or 4 January
Speaker Webinar: Creating Engaging Presentations
Speaker must select one webinar to attend.
|1 February||Draft Presentation DUE by 1 February 11:59 p.m. ET|
8 February - 16 February
Virtual Practice Sessions to be held (approx. 1 hour) with Subject Matter Experts
Completed NO LATER than 16 February
Final PowerPoint presentation DUE
Completed NO LATER than 6 March at 11:59 p.m. ET
|10 - 11 April|
PMI® Global Summit Series 2024 Europe in Berlin, Germany
Presenters must arrive in event city and check in at speaker registration at least 24 hours in advance to schedule presentation date.
Know your audience! This is a useful resource when preparing your presentation.