Applications for the 2023 Cohort are OPEN
ICCR provides a full year of training, resources, networking opportunities, and technical assistance for rural, under-resourced Texas counties who are motivated to improve their systemic response to domestic violence through the creation of Coordinated Community Responses.
There is NO cost associated to participate in ICCR.
**ALL team members must create an account and complete a profile.** Teams will not be considered complete until all three applications are submitted in full.
REQUIRED TEAM MEMEBERS:
1) ADVOCATE: Community-based advocate (ie. from a domestic violence services agency). Some teams may also choose to include a systems advocate (ie. VAC, etc), as well. If you are uncertain about this category, please reach out!
2) LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER: May be from the Sheriff's Office OR any Police Department within your county.
3) PROSECUTOR: An Assistant District or County Attorney is preferred due to time commitment. However, we are open to District or County Attorney's applying as well, based on the needs of your community.
Teams can include any other criminal justice system stakeholder IN ADDITION to the three required team members.
1) Create an account by clicking "Log-In" above, then select "New User".
2) Complete ALL profile questions. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
3) Ensure your other two team members have completed their applications. Teams will not be considered complete until all three applications are submitted in full.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Decisions for the 2023 cohort will be made no later than December 2022.