Welcome to EMCHD 2022 late breaking poster submission form
New User? Create a new profile
You must create a profile before starting your first abstract submission also if you have prevoius submitted an abstract. Please click HERE to create a new profile. The user account should be created by the presenting author.
Information and rules concerning abstract submission
General information - Applies for late breaking poster presentations
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and limited to 300 words. Do not use copy/paste from other documents.
- The user account is ideally created by the presenting author. The user profile's contact details are to be used when submitting the abstract to avoid miscommunication relating to the abstract submission and review process.
- Multiple abstract submissions are permitted.
- Please ensure the abstract is proof read carefully before submitting, as changes or additions will not be accepted after the call for abstracts closes.
- The presenting author is to be the first author listed on the abstract where there is more than one author.
- Abstracts will not be edited for content. Please check for typographical errors.
Abstract guidelines and instructions
The abstract should be structured as follows:
- Select one title (max. 200 characters)
- Select 1 submission topic and 1 secondary topic
- Provide up to 2 references
- It is possible to upload pictures (up 1000 x 1000 pixel) and chart
Abstracts must contain original data and meet international ethical standards.
Abbreviations should be defined and trade names are not allowed in the title, but may be accepted (in brackets) in the body.
Questions and registration for the conference
If you have any questions regarding the submissions, feel free to contact email@example.com
Remember that even though you have submitted an abstract, you still need to sign up for the conference as a regular delegate.