We are no longer accepting new submissions for FIGO Paris 2023. Speakers can use this site to update their profiles with their headshots and biographies and upload their ePoster if they have had one accepted. Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reminders for speakers
- FIGO Paris 2023 is an in-person only event. Speakers cannot present virtually.
- All speakers must register and pay for the Congress in order to gain entry on site. Information on registration fees and instructions on how to register can be found at www.figo2023.org/registration
- All speakers are required to visit on-site the preview room at least 2-hours in advance of their presentation in order to test their presentation and/or pre-recorded video and sign a speaker consent form.
- Some sessions will be recorded at the Paris Convention Centre. If you do not wish to have your presentation recorded, please let us know via email to email@example.com by 25 September.
- Speakers are responsible for their own travel, accommodation and visa costs and arrangements, as well as any other costs which may be incurred such as food and beverage.
- Full speaker guidelines coming soon.