Thank you for your interest in presenting with ACMA.
Do you have a unique solution, intervention or strategy to improve care management? What tips and best practices could you share with case management and transitions of care professionals to implement into their practice? Share your knowledge at the 2023 National Conference, April 21-24 in Washington DC! ACMA conferences bring together case management and transitions of care professionals to network and exchange ideas, engage with innovation in the field and discover new health care practices.
We are seeking presentations that:
- Address key challenges in health care delivery system case management
- Convey original solutions, interventions and strategies
- Provide deliverable tools
- Include outcomes data
Will you be one of the engaging presenters at the 2023 National Conference who will leave a lasting mark on the future of case management?
The American Case Management Association (ACMA) is the association for health care delivery system case management and transitions of care professionals. Founded in 1999, ACMA advocates for high-quality patient care and improving patient care outcomes. ACMA consists of 8,000 members strong who can attest that whether you are just beginning your case management career, or have served for years in the profession, ACMA membership will help you take the next step in your career. To learn more, visit acmaweb.org.
Proposal Requirements and Submission Information
Submitted presentations will be reviewed by the Committees. Generally, the committees are looking for presentations that demonstrate results-oriented innovations that advance case management and care transitions practice. All eligible proposals will be blinded prior to committee review.
Proposals submitted by health care vendors and consultants—and those submitted by practitioners for the purpose of promoting specific vendor products—are not eligible for breakout sessions and will not be submitted to the committee for review.
ACMA defines a health care vendor as a company, organization and/or individual that promotes or sells products and services to which the patient is not the ultimate purchaser / decision maker but instead case management and transitions of care professionals and/or their employer are the purchasers.
If your organization falls into this category, we value your expertise and ask that you contact the ACMA Exhibit Sales Team via phone at 501-242-4654 to discuss relevant speaking opportunities.
Presentation submissions from post-acute and non-hospital providers (i.e. SNF, LTAC, rehab, home health) are welcome; however, speakers must be in a clinical/provider role versus sales or business development.
Submitting a proposal does not guarantee acceptance of a presentation. The committee may, upon review, request modifications or additions for the presentation to be accepted.
Please Note: Notification of acceptance for the ACMA 2023 National Conference will occur via email in late October to early November 2022.
Important Note: Please complete your submission no later than Wednesday, June 01, 2022. And save your work often by scrolling to the bottom of the submission page and clicking "Save and Continue".
GETTING STARTED... SUBMISSIONS CLOSE JUNE 01, 2022
Please read ALL of the directions before starting.
Step 1 - Get started by creating a profile.
- Click on "Create Account or Login" at the bottom of this page.
- Click on "New user? Click Here."
- The "Profile Creation" page will appear.
- Enter the applicable information to create a new profile.
- When finished creating a profile, click the save button (Please note this will redirect you back to the home page BUT you are now logged in and the purple menu bar under the header image has 3 buttons: Homepage, Profile, Submissions).
- You will be redirected to the submissions page.
Step 2 - Submitting a proposal.
- To add a new submission:
- If you are logged in, select the "Submissions" button on the purple menu bar under the header image.
- If you are not logged in, click "Login" on the purple menu under the header image. Enter your log in credentials, then click the "Submissions" button on the purple menu bar under the header image.
- Click the "add new" link and form will appear on the page (You are now ready to enter all session and speaker information)
- Enter the requested information on the subsequent pages.
- Pro tip: Scroll to the bottom and click the "save & continue later" button to save your work as you go.
- Once you are ready to submit your session, click the "save & submit" button.
- IMPORTANT – once your session is submitted, you may not make any edits to it. Contact us!
Follow the steps below to update/complete an incomplete proposal:
- Click on "Create Account or Login" at the bottom of this page or click on the "Login tab" at the top of the page.
- Scroll to bottom of page / enter email address and password. Click login.
- Select "Submissions" and then click on your submitted proposal to make any necessary changes.
To begin your submission: Click > Create Account or Login