National Agriculture in the Classroom is seeking workshop proposals for the 2023 NAITC Conference 'Beyond The Beaches’ scheduled for June 27-June 30 in Orlando, Florida.
Workshops style options are defined as full or mini.
- Full workshops will last one hour.
- Mini workshops will last 20 minutes and will be repeated 3 times with a 10-minute break in between.
- Animal Science
- Plant Science
- School Gardening
- Renewable energy (ethanol, biodiesel, biogas, wind, solar)
- Conservation/Environmental Science (water quality, soil health, pollinators)
- Biotechnology (GMOs, cross-breeding, pesticides, nutrition quality, plant nutrients)
A workshop description (200 words or less) which will be used on the website, conference registration and conference schedule. We encourage you to choose a descriptive, catchy title.
*Please be aware once proposals have been completed and submitted an editing feature is not accessible. If changes need to be made, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If a proposal has not yet been completed and is in the “incomplete” status a self-editing feature is accessible.
The deadline for submissions is October 7, 2022. Presenters will be notified mid-January of the status of their submission. For more information about the conference, please visit our website.