Presentation & Companion Resource Submission
You may now upload your presentation materials to share with conference attendees.
- Please click on "Submissions" above to access your submissions.
- Click on your workshop name.
- Scroll down to the section that says, "Presentation & Companion Resource Upload".
- Upload your workshop slides, and up to three companion resources in the corresponding upload boxes.
- In the provided box, please note any specific room considerations for your presentation or information you would like to share with the conference organizers. The requests will be considered.
- Select "Save & Submit" to lock in your answer, or "Save & Continue Later" to come back to your responses at a later date.
You will have an option to edit your uploaded documents and come back to the submission at a later time, but please be aware that once submissions have been saved & submitted you will not be able to edit the uploads further. If your submission shows an "incomplete" status, this means it has not been submitted and editing is accessible. The deadline for workshop presentation and companion resource submission is May 26, 2023.
Presenter General Information
Please see the below notes with additional presenter information.
- Included in your workshop room is the following:
- Projector, laptop, screen, microphone, speaker sound system
- If you are following a presenter, please note there normal buffer between workshop sessions is 15 minutes to set up your workshop materials.
- You should plan to bring your presentation on a jump drive.
- There will be a room host to introduce you at the start of the presentation and help moderate the room.
For more information about the conference, please visit the 2023 NAITCO Conference website. Questions about the workshops can be directed to email@example.com.