- Please fill in all required information for your proposal to be considered.
- Ensure all information is accurate prior to submitting.
- If your submission is selected, information submitted with the proposal will be used for marketing purposes.
- Submissions submitted via email will not be accepted.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation that your submission was received.
- If you need assistance with this form, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently accepting proposals for presentation at the following events:
2022 Financial Services Exchange (FSE)
September 19-20, 2022
2022 IGNITE Emerging Leaders
(Formerly All Star)
Submission Deadline July 30th
Oct 31 – Nov 2, 2022
Las Vegas, NV
2022 Cyber Virtual Conference
Submission Deadline Aug 26th
October 27, 2022
2022 Technology Trends Virtual Conference
Submission Deadline Sept 2nd
December 8, 2022
2023 General Audit Management Conference
Submission Deadline Oct 15th
March 13-15, 2023
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
2023 International Conference
Update Coming Soon
July 9-12, 2023
2023 Fraud Virtual Conference
February 23, 2023
2023 Analytics and Automation Virtual Conference
April 20, 2023
2023 Public Sector Virtual Conference
June 29, 2023
Other opportunities may become available. Anything submitted through this process will be considered for the appropriate event.
Proposals will be evaluated on:
- A proven track record as a speaker. The proposal form will include space where we encourage you to enter any additional comments, past speaker scores, or speaking references.
- Include up-to-date data, case studies, and resources.
- Provide practical strategies (real-world examples), tools, and/or take-home messages for implementation in the practice setting for successful outcomes (emphasize how to, what works, and why).
- The ability to share leading practices and innovative tactics implemented in your internal audit function.
- The level of interaction the session will provide the attendees, including Q&A, polling technology, case studies, and takeaway tools.
- Refrain from sales or self-promotions of products and services.
- Presentations that can address a global audience will be welcomed.
To start your submission:
- Click Login (at the top of the page)
- New users: please click on 'New User? Click here' to create an account;
- Current users: enter your email and password;
- Go to Submissions (at the top left corner of this page), and click on 'Your Submissions + Add New’
- Fill out ALL of the mandatory fields (marked with a red asterisk*);
- Click ‘Save and Continue Later’ before you exit your submission - at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Incomplete';
- Click ‘Save & Submit’ only when you have completed your submission - at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Complete';
- You will receive an automated email confirming your submission. There will be an edit submission link in that email should you need to make edits.
To check your submission status (complete/ incomplete) and make edits:
- Use the link provided in the confirmation email or go to https://na.eventscloud.com/eSites/678172/Homepage
- Login, open your submission, and make the necessary updates;
- Click ‘Save & Submit’ when finished;
- Submission status will show under 'Submission Completeness’.