SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS & NOTES
SUBMITTING SPEAKERS: You may submit a proposal for the Institute for Coordinated Community Response (ICCR) Virtual Rural Conference in Oct 2022, the Conference on Crimes Against Women (CCAW) in May 2023, or for both ICCR 2022 and CCAW 2023.
1. After you click on 'Login' (upper left corner of the screen) and completed your profile, click on 'Submissions' to submit presentation proposal.
2. Make sure both 'Profile' and 'Submissions' pages are complete. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
3. On the 'Submissions' page, under 'Submission Group' ****choose the primary Conference you want the proposal submission to go to****
4. On the 'Submissions' page, you will be able to add your co-presenter(s) at the end of the page by clicking 'Add New'
5. Once you 'Save and Submit' your session will show up and you can then 'Log Out.' (sometimes there is a delay for sessions to show up whenever you log in)
1. Click "My Profile" and complete all fields.
2. If you are a co-presenter, you are NOT required to create a separate account/profile. You will receive further instruction if your associated session is accepted.
-ICCR Submissions: You will be notified of proposal acceptances by August 30, 2022. Please adhere to the July 31, 2022 deadline to submit all submissions and/or complete incomplete submissions to ensure a smooth review process.
-CCAW Submissions: You will be notified of proposal acceptances by November 30, 2022. Please adhere to the September 30, 2022 deadline to submit all submissions and/or complete incomplete submissions to ensure a smooth review process.
*Please complete the Submission page to include all co-presenters as well as the Profile pages in its entirety*
-If you have any technical difficulties, please contact Shawn Guy at email@example.com.