Thank you for your interest in presenting at an ACMA Chapter Conference.
Do you have a unique solution, intervention or strategy to improve care management? What tips and best practices could you share with case management and transitions of care professionals to implement into their practice? Share your knowledge with other case management professionals at a chapter conference! ACMA conferences bring together case management and transitions of care professionals to network and exchange ideas, engage with innovation in the field and discover new health care practices.
We are seeking presentations that:
- Address key challenges in health care delivery system case management
- Convey original solutions, interventions and strategies
- Provide deliverable tools
- Include outcomes data
Will you be one of the engaging chapter conference presenters who will leave a lasting mark on the future of case management?
The American Case Management Association (ACMA) is the association for health care delivery system case management and transitions of care professionals. Founded in 1999, ACMA advocates for high-quality patient care and improving patient care outcomes. ACMA consists of 8,000 members strong who can attest that whether you are just beginning your case management career, or have served for years in the profession, ACMA membership will help you take the next step in your career. To learn more, visit acmaweb.org.
Proposal Requirements and Submission Information
Submitted presentations will be reviewed by the Committees. Generally, the committees are looking for presentations that demonstrate results-oriented innovations that advance case management and care transitions practice. All eligible proposals will be blinded prior to committee review.
Proposals submitted by health care vendors, consultants and/or those submitted by practitioners for the purpose of promoting specific vendor products are not eligible for breakout sessions and will not be submitted to the committee for review.
ACMA defines a health care vendor as a company, organization and/or individual that promotes or sells products and services to which the patient is not the ultimate purchaser/decision maker but instead case management and transitions of care professionals and/or their employer are the purchasers. If your organization falls into this category, we value your expertise and ask that you contact the ACMA Exhibit Sales Team via phone at 501-242-4654 to discuss relevant speaking opportunities.
Presentation submissions from post-acute and non-hospital providers (i.e. SNF, LTAC, rehab, home health) are welcome; however, speakers must be in a clinical/provider role versus sales or business development.
Submitting a proposal does not guarantee acceptance of a presentation. The committee may, upon review, request modifications or additions for the presentation to be accepted.
Please Note: Submissions will be reviewed throughout the year. If your proposal is accepted, an ACMA staff member will reach out to you.
Get started by creating a profile. Please Note: You will need to create a user account even if you have submitted presentations for past events.
Follow the steps below for New Submissions:
- Click on "Create Account or Login" at the bottom of this page.
- Scroll to bottom of page and select "New user? Click Here." (New User applies to anyone submitting an initial presentation within this Call for Presentations.)
- Enter the applicable information to create a new profile and select save (Please note this will bring you back to the home page).
- Select "Submissions: and then "Add New" (You are now ready to enter all presentation and speaker information).
Follow the steps below to update or make changes to a previously submitted proposal:
- Click on "Create Account or Login" at the bottom of this page or click on the "Login tab" at the top of the page.
- Scroll to bottom of page / enter email address and password. Click login.
- Select "Submissions" and then click on your submitted proposal to make any necessary changes.
To begin your submission: Click > Create Account or Login