LeadingAge PA invites you to submit nominations for our 2022 Distinguished Service Awards!
Submission Deadline: Dec. 17
Our Distinguished Service Awards Program, established in 1973, encourages members to nominate individuals and organizations that enhance the field of aging services through their involvement, innovation, leadership, or advocacy, as well as personal and organizational generosity.
LeadingAge PA takes great pride in the achievements of all of our members as individuals and as groups, working together to honor our shared mission. As an association committed to serving older Pennsylvanians and those with chronic needs, all contributions that enhance the quality of that effort are treasured. Some individuals, however, go above and beyond the call of duty in their daily work, touching lives of residents in special ways, making the road just a little easier, and raising the bar for the rest of us toward even greater accomplishments.
Each of our nine award categories focus on a different aspect of service. Award descriptions, eligible nominees, and nomination criteria can be found by clicking on the name of each category below. Please review and consider proposing one or more of the special programs or people in or associated with your organization for a 2022 LeadingAge PA Distinguished Service Award!
Get started on your submissions by logging in at the top of the page!
Note: We have moved to a new nominations management system, so your previous login and password will not be recognized.
The Distinguished Service Awards task force will review all nominations. The Task Force consists of voting and parent organization members of LeadingAge PA. While we encourage nominations to a specific award category, the Task Force reserves the right to determine the best category. At the discretion of the task force, some award categories may not be fulfilled in a given year.
- Contact information for the nominator and nominee(s).
- One nomination letter, not to exceed two pages, outlining the nominee's qualifications and describing how they meet the awards criteria for the category for which they are being nominated.
- Three letters of reference for the Paul D. Haas Award from relevant individuals who are familiar with the nominee's service accomplishments.
- For all other awards, two letters of reference from relevant individuals who are familiar with the nominee's service accomplishments.
- Optional: Submission of one piece of support collateral not to exceed two pages per nominee.
Nominations are limited to voting and parent member organizations of LeadingAge PA, with the exception of the Outstanding Business Partner award.