Please fill in all required information as it will greatly assist the Program Committee in the selection process. All completed submissions should be submitted to The IIA’s 2023 International Conference Program Committee by 15 December 2022 via this online portal. Submissions submitted via email will not be accepted. You will receive an automatic confirmation that your submission was received. If you need assistance with this form, please email email@example.com
Proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- A proven track record as a speaker. The proposal form will include space where we encourage you to enter any additional comments, past speaker scores, or speaking references.
- Include up-to-date data, case studies, and resources.
- Provide practical strategies (real-world examples), tools, and/or take-home messages for implementation in the practice setting for successful outcomes (emphasize how to, what works, and why).
- The ability to share leading practices and innovative tactics implemented in your internal audit function.
- The level of interaction the session will provide the attendees, including Q&A, polling technology, case studies, and takeaway tools.
- Refrain from sales or self-promotions of products and services.
- Service providers and/or consultants are required to provide a current practitioner with whom they will be co-presenting. It is highly encouraged for service providers to include their co-presenter’s information in their submission, as this will be taken into consideration during the review process. If this information is not already identified in the submission and the proposal is accepted, the co-presenting practitioner will need to be identified within two weeks after presentation acceptance.
- Presentations that can address a global audience with be given priority.
Speaking at the International Conference is a volunteer opportunity. Compensation for speaking fees and travel is not provided unless otherwise indicated. If you will need assistance with travel, please indicate that in your submission. All speakers receive a complimentary, non-transferable, full registration for the 2023 International Conference. All speakers must be able to travel to Amsterdam to present their session.
Important timeline events include:
Deadline for submission of proposals
15 December 2022
Proposals reviewed by The IIA and Conference Program Committee
1 November 2022 – 15 December 2022
Invitation issued to selected speakers
Week of 9 January 2023
Email notification to speakers who were not selected
Week of 1 March 2023
Submissions received after 11:59 p.m. ET on 15 December 2022 will not be considered for the 2023 International Conference program.
To start your submission:
- Login (at the top left corner of this page)
- New users: please click on 'New User? Click here' to create an account
- Current users: enter your email and password
- Go to Submissions (at the top left corner of this page), and click on 'Your Submissions + Add New’
- Fill out ALL of the mandatory fields (marked with a red asterisk*)
- Click ‘Save and Continue Later’ before you exit your submission - at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Incomplete'
- Click ‘Save & Submit’ only when you have completed your submission - at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Complete'
- You will receive an automated email confirming your submission. There will be an edit submission link in that email should you need to make edits
To check your submission status (complete/ incomplete) and make edits:
- Use the link provided in the confirmation email or go to https://www.eiseverywhere.com/eSites/640857/Homepage
- Login, open your submission, and make the necessary updates
- Click ‘Save & Submit’ when finished
- Submission status will show under 'Submission Completeness’
If you had previously saved & submitted your submission, you will still be able to make changes to your submission until the deadline.
Forgot your password? At the bottom of this page, go to Login and click on Forgot Password.
For questions regarding submission content, the online submission process or for technical difficulties please contact:
The IIA Conferences Team