Welcome to the Abstract Submission Portal of the EBW 2021 Virtual Congress
Take this opportunity to get involved and help shape the scientific program of the Europe Biobank Week 2021 to take place 8-10 November as a virtual congress. With this Call for Abstracts, we are now looking for input as participants in our sessions.
The theme for this year's congress is Biobanking for Our Future - Opportunities Unlocked, recognizing the scale of opportunities to embark on in health and the environement, and that more than ever we need to mobilise our diverse biobanks to contribue to our future well-being. With this overall theme in mind we invite the abstract submissions under the following topics:
- Population-based cohorts - addressing global challenges for future generations
- Biobanking for our environment: plant biobanking, species preservation and crop opportunities
- Biobanking and Exposure Science
- Patient Engagement (only Poster Presentations)
- Regulatory Implications
- Biological Quality in Biobanking
- Pediatric Biobanking
- Novel IT solutions, effective data storage, processing and analysis
- Biobanking for our Environment: Animal Biobanking and Species Preservation
- Biobanking in Personalized Medicine
- Rare disease collections – The Treasures of the Biobanks
- Pitch your innovative ideas!
- Museum biobanking: old opportunities not lost
- Ethics on Artificial Intelligence
To submit your contribution, start with “Login” to create your profile first and then choose “Submissions”. When creating your submission, please read carefully the Call for Abstracts Guidelines to discover more about topics details and other information related to your participation as a presenter at the EBW 2021.
|Call for Abstracts Deadlines||30 June|
|Status notification to submitters||Beginning of September|