Thank you for your interest in speaking at the The Battery Show Europe and Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Expo Europe Conference Program!
Please login via the 'Login' page. If you do not have credentials you can create a Profile via the 'Login' page.
2021 CONFERENCE CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Messe Stuttgart; Stuttgart, Germany
18-20 May 2021
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 22nd January, 2021
The Battery Show (TBS) Conference Europe and Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology (EVT) Conference Europe invite presenters to submit speaking proposals for the event’s conferences, to be held 18-20 May 2021
We encourage proposals from speakers with deep technical and practical expertise in all aspects of battery and electric & hybrid vehicle technologies.
TOPIC AREAS FOR SUBMISSION
We are accepting any relevant proposals that may involve, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Battery Markets
Market forecasts, Regulation, New Applications: Marine, Aerospace, Last Mile Delivery Vehicles
- Battery Materials
Recycling, Circular Recycling, Availability, Sustainability, Pricing
- Battery Design, Management & Manufacturing
Innovations in System Safety, Thermal Runaway Inhibition, Pack Design, Battery Management to Extend Life, Range & Performance, Manufacturing Techniques
- Battery Chemistry Evolution
Latest Developments in Cathode and Anode Materials & Electrolytes. Lithium Ion Batteries: NMC, LFP
- Beyond Lithium Ion
Lithium Sulphur Batteries, Solid-State Batteries, Metal air batteries, Ultracapacitors
- Battery Charging
Infrastructure Evolution to Support Ultra-Fast Charging, Battery Evolution to Support Ultra-Fast Charging
- Global Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Markets & Architectures
Market Forecasts, EV Hybridization & Hybrid Systems and Architectures, Formula E Architecture for Mass Markets
- Electric Vehicle Technology Developments
Electric Motor Design, EV Thermal Cooling Systems, EV Powertrain Evolutions
- Electric and Hybrid Medium & Heavy-Duty Vehicle Development
Buses, Trucks & Construction Vehicles. Powertrains, Charging, Batteries, Fuel Cell Technologies
WORKSHOP – 2.5-3 HOURS
Workshops are intensive 2.5-3-hour sessions encouraging attendees to explore topics with greater depth and breadth. Workshops are held on Monday, 17th May 2021, the first day of the conference, before the Expo begins, and offer a more detailed and interactive learning experience on battery and E/HV topics. In your CFS submission, please provide an outline of how the 3-hour session will progress. It is advised that workshops should be presented by more that one person if possible.
LIGHTNING TALKS – 20-MINUTES
Lightning Talks are individual 20-minute presentations explaining recent innovations, research, and findings. These individual talks will each be followed by a short Q&A and will be grouped together by topic.
TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS – 30-MINUTES
Technical presentations are more in-depth session explaining a new technology and its implications. Time for Q&A from attendees should be included in the 30-minute time frame.
PANEL DISCUSSION – 45-MINUTES
Panel discussions provide an analysis of broad industry trends from a variety of angles. These discussions will begin with the moderator providing an overview of the topic, then each panellist will give a short introduction to themselves and their area of topic expertise. The moderator will then move to open discussion with prepared questions and questions from the attendees. If you propose a panel discussion, be prepared to serve as moderator and invite speakers from around the industry. A list of prospective speakers or speaker companies should be included in the proposal.
PROPOSALS THAT WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE IN THE REVIEW PROCESS:
- Talks that reveal new ways of thinking about and applying battery and E/HV technologies
- Talks that feature content never seen before and not available online, but which has been created specifically for this event
- Real-world examples that show a novel application of technology or illustrate a solution to a technical challenge in an end product, including a detailed discussion of the trade-offs and choices made
- Talks that engage the audience in a highly creative or interactive way
- Proposals from OEMs and tier 1 battery and EV component manufacturers, or joint presentations with these companies, are of particular interest.
In general, we look for speakers who are willing to share their knowledge to help design and innovation continue and grow. Proposals that aim to market a specific company or product will not be considered.
CALL-FOR-SPEAKERS SUBMISSION PROCESS
Proposals must be submitted by 22nd January through this electronic portal – Please fill out the submission form completely and submit no later than the stated deadline. All individuals who submit a proposal will be contacted and advised of the status of their submission by the end of March 2021. If selected to speak, all presenters will be required to submit a PowerPoint presentation in PDF form at least one month in advance of the event to ensure guidelines are met.
IMPORTANT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Double-check the email address you provide in the form; this is our primary point of contact.
- Your submission work is automatically saved. You may start your proposal now and complete it any time before the deadline. You may even make edits after you submit it, up until the deadline.
- Please ensure the first letter of your first and last name are capitalized and that your bio reflects your professional achievements accurately.
- If you are a PR representative, fill in your contact details below (you will add speakers on the next page).
- For more information about attending the events, please visit: thebatteryshow.eu or www.evtechexpo.eu.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org