Welcome to the Abstract Submission Portal of the SCDM 2021 Annual Conference
The Society for Clinical Data Management (SCDM) Programme Committee invites submissions from CDM experts to be considered for session at the SCDM 2021 Annual Conference. Session proposals must demonstrate a link to the theme of the SCDM 2021 Annual Conference - Future Now: v2.021
With the COVID pandemic a fixture in our lives and 20:20 hindsight, we look back on last year and ask ourselves: what did we get right, where were we nimble and where did we push our boundaries? We continue to ask these questions and more as we up-version today and make the future a reality! We continue to pivot, re-write the narrative and move forward, potentially beyond our comfort levels, to adopt and embrace change in our data science industry at the global scale.
The eight conference themes give an idea of how CDM leaders plan on addressing new opportunities and challenges. They provide a perspective on what CDMs value and what they don’t. They drive home the message that if the past has taught us anything, something entirely off the radar can challenge the status quo, and that its down to the SCDM community to continue writing the narrative. Together, they show innovative ways to shift the paradigm immediately. The Future is Now. And it's v2.021 - be part of it!
Submit your proposal shape the future with us!
We invite the submssion of session proposals under the eight conference themes:
- AI/ML - it is the fuel for Business Growth - but, can it live up to its promise
- Decentralized Clinical Trials - the big ideas is great, but what about real-world results?
- RBQM - at scale
- Post COVID - it will be about Clinical Data Science, not Clinical Data Management
- Technology, Data and Communication - the troika for modern times
- CDMs are also Humans - why your personal brand is more important then ever
- Why Regulators - and reality collide
- Wild Card - high impact content not fitting the norm.
To discover more about chairing at the SCDM 2021 Annual Conference we invite you to consult out Step-By-Step Guide.
|Call for Session Proposals deadline||February 4, 2021|
|Status notification to submitters||March 5, 2021|