Welcome to the Abstract Submission Portal of the 2nd IBCQ International Biobanking Conference
Welcome to the abstract submission platform of the 2nd IBCQ International Biobanking Conference, to be held online on 8 - 10 March 2021.
We are looking forward to your inspiring contributions on biobanking.
Abstracts for Poster Presentation only can be submitted until 15 February 09:00 UTC+1.
Submission for all other abstract types is closed.
The selection outcome will be communicated in February.
The IBCQ secretariat will contact the abstract submitters selected to schedule their abstract presentation pre-recording the second week of February.
1. Click on Login and on 'New User? Click here'.
2. Enter your email address, password, first name, last name, affiliation, country.
4. Click on 'My Submissions' and subsequently on 'Add New'.
5. Select your topic from the proposed list.
6. Indicate your preferred presentation format: oral, poster, or both.
7. Enter your abstract title (max 25 words).
9. Enter the abstract body (max 300 words).
9. If applicable, enter the the necessary details for the abstract presenter, first author, and the co-authors.
10. If applicable, please upload any images and/or charts with related captions as a single PDF or image file.
11. If applicable, provide your disclaimers and/or acknowledgments.
12. You may click on 'Save & Continue Later' in case you are unable to answer to mandatory questions, or submit your contribution by clicking 'Save & Submit'.
13. If you have clicked 'Save & Submit', you may continue editing your contribution until 15 January 2021 at 23:00 (UTC+1).