SUBMIT A TOPIC
Do you have a great idea for a presentation at one of PMI’s events? Do you know someone who would be a great speaker or instructor? Let us know!
Send us a few details on your idea; if we think it’s a good fit for one of our events, we’ll contact you for additional information along with next steps. You may suggest a speaker that you know, or yourself.
Please note that this is not a formal session proposal for an event.
- Be SPECIFIC! We cannot consider proposals that just include a link, ambiguous text about speaking on any topic, etc.
- Know the AUDIENCE! When formulating your proposal, keep in mind who you would present to and how they can learn from your session.
- Events are targeted to project management professionals or aspiring to become one who live and work around the world
- Audience is here to learn how to put planning skills to use, connect with a tight-knit, supportive community, and continue their global impact
- Audience demographics from the 2020 virtual experience series are shared below.
TO GET STARTED, CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT!
- Select Login at the top of the page to begin.
- Follow the directions to create your account or log in to the one you previously created.
- You will be returned to this page where you can then select Submissions at the top of this page to submit your session idea(s).
WHAT ARE PRESENTERS SAYING ABOUT THEIR PARTICIPATION?
Here are a few testimonials from our recent 2 June event:
It was very professional, very thoughtful and all geared towards a high quality experience. Well done the entire PMI events team!
Thank You PMI Global for hosting an insightful day of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion discussions. I am honored that you picked my seminar to be on your agenda of so many inspiring events. Engaging on a global level with our PMI community is always so invigorating!
- "Minority Effect: Amplify Your Uniqueness" by Gurjit Mann Toor
I have given talks from Singapore to Dubai, Amsterdam to Washington DC. To date, no conference has ever proactively asked my feedback as a speaker. PMI is the first one. Thank you for providing such a world-class online conference. Kudos!
KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE