Welcome to the Critical Care Canada Abstract Submission Site
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
To start your submission:
- Browser: for best results, we strongly recommend using Chrome or Firefox when submitting your abstract. Do not use Internet Explorer unless you have to;
- Login (top-left corner of this page):
- New users: please click on 'New User? Click Here' to create an account;
- Current users: enter your email and password
- Go to 'Submissions' (top-left corner of the page), and click on 'Your Submissions + Add New’
- Fill out ALL of the mandatory fields (marked with a red asterisk*) and upload the supporting files (up to 3 files (images and/ or videos only), if applicable;
- Click ‘Next’ to proceed to the next page;
- Click ‘Save & Continue Later’ before you exit your submission - at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Incomplete';
(Note: in order to be able to save your submission, you will have to have provided at least the title of your abstract)
- Click ‘Save & Submit’ when you have completed your submission - at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Complete';
- You will receive an automated email confirming your submission. There will be an edit submission link in that email should you need to make edits.
To check your submission(s) completeness status (complete/ incomplete) and make edits:
- Login, open your submission, and make the necessary updates;
- Click ‘Save & Submit’ when finished;
- Submission status will show under 'Submission Completeness' .
NOTE: if you had previously saved & submitted your submission, you will still be able to make changes to your submission until submission deadline. Please contact the Conference Secretariat (contact information is listed below) if you have any questions.
• Early submission deadline: May 11, 2020, 12:00 noon EST
For queries regarding abstract submission, please contact:
Critical Care Canada FORUM
T: 1.888.527.3434 / +1.519.263.5050 / +1.519.263.6003 (direct line)