Welcome to the Critical Care Canada Abstract Submission Site
Abstract submission is now closed
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Before starting your abstract submission, we strongly recommend that you read the Abstract Submission Instructions and Guidelines available HERE.
- Browser: for best results, we strongly recommend using Chrome or Firefox when submitting your abstract. Do not use Internet Explorer unless you have to;
- Login (top-left corner of this page):
- New users: please click on 'New User? Click Here' to create an account;
- Current users: enter your email and password
- Under 'Submissions' (top-left corner of the page), click on 'Your Submissions + Add New’
- Fill out ALL of the mandatory fields (marked with a red asterisk*) and upload the supporting files (up to 3 files (images and/ or videos only), if applicable;
- Click ‘Next’ to proceed to the next page;
- Click ‘Save & Continue Later’ before you exit your submission - at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Incomplete';
(Note: in order to be able to save your submission, you will have to have indicated the category as well as the title of your abstract)
- Click ‘Save & Submit’ only when you have completed your submission - at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Complete';
- You will receive an automated email confirming your submission. There will be an edit submission link in that email should you need to make edits.
To check your submission(s) completeness status (complete/ incomplete) and make edits:
- Login, open your submission, and make the necessary updates;
- Click ‘Save & Submit’ when finished;
- Submission status will show under 'Submission Completeness' .
NOTE: if you had previously saved & submitted your submission, you will still be able to make changes to your submission until submission deadline. Please contact the Conference Secretariat (contact information is listed below) if you have any questions.
• Acceptance for oral/e-Poster & decline notices sent by August 28, 2020 (subject to change)
• Accepted presenters to confirm presentation by September 7, 2020 (subject to change)
• Final e-Poster and oral session details sent to presenters by September 14, 2020 (subject to change)
For queries regarding abstract submission, please contact:
Critical Care Canada FORUM
T: 1.888.527.3434 / +1.519.263.5050 / +1.519.263.6003 (direct line)