Call for Proposals Presentation Platform
Global Conference 2020
Interested in sharing your learnings and making an impact on the project management profession? Submit a presentation proposal to present at this year’s Global Conference 2020.
Note: This call for proposals is separate from the Call for program.
**Helpful hint! This site works best while using Google Chrome.**
Deadline to Submit: 9 March 2020, 5:00 p.m. ET*
*Deadline will not be extended. Late proposals will not be accepted.
Why Speak at Global Conference 2020?
- Showcase YOU as a subject matter expert
- Contribute to the profession by sharing yor knowledge
- Grow your network and extend your project management tribe
The selection process is highly competitive, so preparation is key! If you have questions regarding the submission process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Begin Your Submission!
**Whether or not you have submitted in the past to PMI Live Events, all Users will need to create a new user log in and password specifically for Global Conference 2020.**
1. Select LOGIN at the top of the page.
2. Select "New User? Click here" under the login fields.
3. Create your profile in its entirety, and click SAVE. You will use these credentials to access this site throughout the process.
4. You will be returned to the Homepage; select SUBMISSIONS at the top of the page to create a new submission.
To return to an existing submission, LOG IN with your credentials (email address and password) and select SUBMISSIONS to view your proposal(s).
Eligibility and Submission Guidelines
- Active and PMI credentialed project, program and portfolio professionals are invited to submit a proposal.
- Keep the content new and fresh! If you presented a topic at a recent Congress/Conference, make sure to enhance it with updates since last presented.
- Don't miss the deadline! Submit online by 9 March 2020, 5:00 p.m. ET. Extensions will not be granted and late proposals will not be accepted.
- What are we looking for? Download this handy worksheet to help you gather your thoughts before submitting it online.
What Should I Submit?
The Conference program supports the elements of the PMI Talent Triangle. Check out our topic categories to see where your proposal fits in. Influence the profession by sharing your experiences. Want to share a case study of completed or ongoing projects or on new research? Solutions on how to manage work/life balance, practicing mindfulness or how you as a project manager are making a difference in your community? Attendees want to learn from your experiences and take it back to their job and home. Presentations must include tangible takeaways.
- Helpful Hints for Creating a Proposal Submission
- Proposal Worksheet
- PMI® Global Conference Presenter Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Standard Conditions Agreement
Global Conference Programming Milestones (subject to change)
Developing a conference is just like a project! Below are the milestones in participating as a presenter. Take note of the dates as these milestones will impact you!
Week of 20 April | Registration payment due (if applicable)
Past Global Conference Attendee Demographics
Know your audience! This is a useful resource when preparing your presentation.