Welcome to the abstract submission site for the AUBEA conference.
The AUBEA conference committee regret to announce that due to COVID-19, the AUBEA 2020 conference will be postponed to Wednesday 27 – Friday 29 October 2021.
With recent government directives on health and safety and the restrictions on both domestic and international travel, as well as the public health issues surrounding mass gatherings, it has been agreed that it is prudent not to proceed with the annual conference at this time.
We are grateful to everyone who made the effort to submit abstracts, and these can be carried forward to next year’s conference, or resubmitted if appropriate. Please see the revised Key Dates section below:
REVISED Key dates:
- Deadline for abstract submission: 01 March 2021
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 01 April 2021
- Deadline for full paper submission: 15 June 2021
- Notification of full paper review outcomes: 15 August 2021
- Final paper submission deadline: 31 August 2021
- Early bird registration closes: 1 October 2021
Further information will be added to the conference website so please check for updates in the coming weeks.
- 1. Redesigning construction education for the Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0)
- 2. Preparing construction graduates for the jobs of the future
- 3. Innovation and research that makes a difference to our industry
- 4. Value adding to stakeholders and the community
- 5. Industry case studies: Innovative methods and practices
- Deadline for abstract submission ***EXTENDED*** to 15 March 2020
- Notification of abstract acceptance 15 April 2020
- Deadline for full paper submission 30 June 2020
- Notification of full paper review outcomes 15 August 2020
- Final paper submission deadline 31 August 2020
- Early bird registration closes 01 October 2020
- Conference dates 28 to 30 October 2020
By making a submission to the AUBEA 2020 conference, authors are required to abide by the following:
1. Authors MUST be registered by Close of Early Bird registration to be included in the conference program.
2. Authors may be asked to review another paper for the conference
3. Authors must present their paper at the conference.
To add a new submission or create an account, log in via the LOGIN button above and proceed through the required steps. Once logged in, to add a submission please use the SUBMISSION button in the menu bar, and select ADD NEW to begin your new submission. To complete a submission the following information is required:
- Abstract Title
- Listing of co-authors (if applicable)
- Abstract up to 300 words
- A maximum of 5 keywords
For any questions or more information please don't hesitate to contact us