Call for Content / Section Organizer Submission Site
Browser: for best results, we strongly recommend using Chrome or Firefox when submitting your abstract. Do not use Internet Explorer unless you have to.
New users: please click on 'New User? Click here' to create an account underneath the email field.
Current users: enter your email and password.
If you're returning to complete or edit a submission, go to 'Submissions' and select the submission you would like to work on.
- Fill out ALL of the mandatory fields under My Profile (marked with a red asterisk*)
- Click ‘save & continue later’ before you exit your submission - at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Incomplete'.
- Click ‘save & submit’ only when you have completed your submission - at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Complete'.
- You will receive an automated email confirming your submission. There will be an edit submission link in that email should you need to make edits.
TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR SUBMISSION(S) / MAKE EDITS:
- Login, open your submission, and make the necessary updates.
- Click ‘save & submit’ when finished.
- Submission status will show under 'Submission Completeness'.
NOTE: if you had previously saved & submitted your submission, you will still be able to make changes to your submission until submission deadline. Please contact the Conference Secretariat (contact information is listed below) if you wish to make any changes to your submission.
For questions regarding content submission, please contact:
CAS Annual Meeting Secretariat
Phone: 1.888.527.3434 / +1.519.263.5050 / +1.519.263.6008 (direct line)