Please select Login above to begin.
Create a New User account unless you have already submitted a 2020 session. Once your account is created, you will see a Submissions button above.
Thank you for your interest in speaking at our conference. View the conference agenda for updates, and send any questions to: email@example.com
- Submitting a session here does not guarantee it will be scheduled into the conference agenda.
- If your session is accepted, CITE does not guarantee attendance for your session. CITE is not responsible for advertising your session beyond listing in the conference agenda.
- Conference attendance and meals are not included with an accepted session. If your session is accepted and scheduled, you will be responsible for registering as an attendee in order to participate in the rest of the conference.
- Speaker-Only Registration: This registration will allow you to attend your session only.
- Speaker Discount Registration: This registration will allow you to register for the full conference (discount code provided upon acceptance of session).
- Exhibitor Registration: If you are an exhibitor and participating in a session, you may use your exhibitor badge to get into your session. Attendance at other sessions is not allowed.
- Do not add speakers to your session unless they have been confirmed. All speakers must complete online registration, even if not attending the full conference.
- If your plans change and you can no longer speak or if you have a change in speakers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breakout Session: One or more presenters in a lecture or interactive format with Q&A
- Panel Session: A moderated group of presenters who have prepared their topics ahead of time
- Hands-on Labs: Hands-on, interactive training in a classroom-style format.
- Vendor Showdown: Topics for vendor showdowns will be selected with CITE member feedback later in spring or summer. If you are interested in participating in a showdown, please submit now. A brief session description is requested; each vendor will have 10 minutes to present. Participants then vote on their favorite presentation.
- NEW! In-depth Workshops: Saturday, December 5th will consist of workshops lasting 3+ hours. Please make sure to describe in session submission if hands-on lab format is required and the maximum number of participants. All workshops will require pre-registration.
Session rooms will be equipped with a screen, projector, microphone, and power. Basic connection cables will be provided but please bring your own cables for Apple devices.