Who are AELP?
The Association of Employment and Learning Providers (AELP) nationally represents the interests of 900+ organisations delivering apprenticeships, employability support and other vocational learning.
We lobby on behalf of our members to Government departments and agencies involved in funded skills and back to work programmes. Members of the Association of Employment and Learning Providers (AELP) support employers in the delivery of over 75% of apprenticeships in England and they deliver other publicly funded skills and employment programmes. The majority of AELP’s 900+ members are independent private, not-for-profit and voluntary sector training and employment services organisations with employers, universities, FE colleges, schools and end point assessment organisations joining AELP in increasing numbers.
What do you get as an AELP Member?
- Guaranteed up to date information about changes to the skills and employability agendas
- Networking - promoting effective relationships between employers and providers
- Model Contract for legal agreements with employers (T&C’s apply)
- Support from Strategic Partners to help members strengthen their business
- Participation in Trailblazer Projects
- AELP publications including Countdown, Briefing Papers and The Insider
- Access to AELP unique branded publications and online resources
- 2 x Complimentary Webinars to new members worth £530
- AELP CEO Members Update Webinar Sessions - 10 updates per year
- 1 x Complimentary place at the annual AELP National Conference (T&C’s apply)
- Discounted rates for all members to attend AELP conferences, webinars and workshops
- Exclusive complimentary member meetings – Sector Forums and Sector Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Discounts and offers with Trainsure, Istead, FE Careers, CarpeDeeM, NUS Apprentice Extra, FE Week, fin, GetMyFirstJob
- 10% Discount to exhibit at AELP events (T&C’s apply)
- 1 x complimentary e-shot to the AELP membership list (T&C’s apply)
- Complimentary A4 Full Page advert in The Insider (T&C’s apply)
Annual Membership Rates
AELP Full Membership is for all independent training providers, employer providers, HEIs, universities, local authorities and FE Colleges with apprentices/learners and or jobseeker clients on any government funded skills and or employability programmes. The annual membership rate is calculated on the contracted number of learners or clients on government funded programme(s) – AEB, DWP, ESF, Loans, Study Programmes and Traineeships etc.
- Up to 100 learners £700.00
- 101 to 250 learners £825.00
- 251 to 500 learners £1,275.00
- 501 to 1000 learners £2,325.00
- 1001 to 2,500 learners £3,600.00
- 2,501 to 4,999 learners £6,000.00
- 5000+ learners £12,150.00
- Levy Paying Employer over £500k £1,500.00
- Levy Paying Employer under £500k £750.00
- Non-Levy Paying £700.00
From as little as £700.00 per annum, associate membership Is open to all organisations who do not deliver any government funded contracts (i.e. no funded learners) but have an interest as a stakeholder in the vocational education, skills and employment sector.
- General £700.00 (i.e. government departments, international organisations, training providers and employers (no government funded delivery), sector led employer (no contract delivery), sole traders and consultants)
- Awarding Organisations***
- Annual achievements up to 10,000 £1,500.00
- Annual achievements over 10,000 £3,000.00
- Professional Bodies/Institutes/Societies & Federations £1,050.00
- LEPs £825.00
- Provider networks £350.00
*An ‘employer member’ is defined as an organisation that has no involvement in direct delivery of apprenticeship programme or any other government funded work or skills programme.
**The apprenticeship levy requires all employers operating in the UK, with a wage pay bill over £3 million each year, to make an investment in apprenticeships. The levy will be charged at a rate of 0.5% of the employer’s annual pay bill.
***If you are an Awarding Organisation that is also on the EPAO register Full Membership benefits apply.
All rates are subject to VAT
If you are interested in becoming an AELP Member, please contact the AELP Membership Team by email at email@example.com for further assistance.
The AELP Patron Scheme is for organisations who wish to engage with us at a higher level
AELP commits to raising our Patrons’ profiles to the membership, other stakeholders and AELP media outlets.
The Patron Scheme is open to all AELP members and the benefits include:
- 2 x complimentary places at the AELP National Conference and Gala Dinner together with 2 x complimentary places at the AELP Autumn Conference
- Organisation profile in the dedicated Patrons’ section of the website
- 3 x complimentary display advertisements in Sector Connect per annum
- 3 x complimentary email alerts to the entire AELP network (circa 17,000 contacts)
- 4 x complimentary webinar sessions in addition to AELP member exclusive webinars
- Quarterly think pieces on the AELP website
- Patron annual lunch with AELP’s Chair and CEO
- Patron VIP event with a high profile guest speaker
- Patron branding on key on-line and printed publications including Countdown, Sector Connect and the National Conference Programme Guides
- 15% discount on event sponsorship, exhibiting and advertising (excludes AELP National Conference)
- 20% discount on exhibitor fees at the AELP National conference
Cost @ £10,000 + VAT