To be eligible to apply for the FYP 2020, you must meet the following criteria:
Since the demand for the Forum outweighs the number of available places, we will be selecting strongly motivated applicants from a wide range of geographical and industry sector backgrounds. The programme targets those who have one to three years’ of experience within the meetings industry as the content is not designed for totally inexperienced candidates, nor for those with high levels of experience and knowledge.
1. Click on the apply button on the top of this page. Upon application you will be asked for your personal details and several questions related to your experience in the Meetings Industry.
2. Once you have completed the online application form, you will also be asked to submit a 2-minute video in which you state your challenges that you think we will face in the future. How does the future of our industry look like?
Be as creative as you like when shooting this video but please make sure it doesn't exceed the length of 2 minutes! Please send your video in wmv, mp4 or mpeg format as an attachment or via websites like dropbox or wetransfer.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ICCA Head Office will make the final decision on accepted candidates, based on responses to the Application Questionnaire and the 2-minute video.
Application deadline: 14 August 2020. Applications received after this date will not be accepted. Your application will not be considered without the 2-minute video.
Notification of cancellation of registration must be sent in writing to the ICCA Events Department.
Please note: Should you be selected to participate in the FYP, we will ask you to agree with the cancellation policy which is subject to the IBTM World terms & conditions. Your participation will not be confirmed until you have accepted the terms and conditions.
The Forum for Young Professionals is complimentary and includes:
As Association Executive, your flight will be covered by IBTM World, providing you are registered for the Hosted Buyer Programme*. If you are one of the selected 35 Young Professionals, we will ask you to make an additional registration to IBTM World, which means you will be committed to do the required number of prescheduled appointments. Please see the IBTM World 2020 website for more information.
* Conditions apply. If you would like to register with the ICCA Hosted Buyer group please contact Ksenija Polla, Director Association Relations at ICCA.
If you would like to find out more about the meetings industry regardless of whether you will attend the Forum or not, register now for the ICCA Association Portal** and join the ICCA Association Community. The Portal has been specifically designed to assist Association Executives in organising quality meetings and offers you:
- Contact with peers
- Access to Meeting Resource Publications
- Speaking opportunity at ICCA events
- Access to your meetings profile
And invitations to:
- Hosted Buyer events
- Association Expert Seminar
- Business Workshops
Should you have any questions about the ICCA Association Portal, please contact Ksenija Polla, Director Association Relations at ICCA.
** The ICCA Association Portal is only available to planners of association meetings, which must:
a) rotate between at least 3 countries
b) attract at least 50 participants
c) be held with a certain frequency (we do not register ad hoc meetings)