An online registration form must be completed by each attendee. Attendees may add a guest during the registration process. All registration fees are in US Dollars.
Early Bird: $475 (ends 3/21/2022)
- Regular: $550 (after 3/21/2022)
- Onsite: $650
- One Day: $175
- Two Days: $350
- Student (defined as less than two years out of university program): $175
Guest (access to evening opening and poster receptions only, add conference dinner separately): $75
- Conference Dinner: $75
- Regular: $200 USD
- Student (defined as less than two years out of university program): $100 USD
Optional Pre-Congress Workshops:
Injection grouting for decorated surfaces on earthen architecture | June 5-6, 2022 | $250 for two day workshop
- Lab and field testing exercises for earthen materials | June 5-6, 2022 | $300 for two day workshop (Registration for the workshop, Lab and field exercises for earthen architecture, is now closed. If you would like to be put on a waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- TICRAT (International Workshop on the Conservation and Restoration of Earthen Architecture) | June 3-6, 2022 | $350 basic registration (includes travel from/to Santa Fe and between workshop sites, double-occupancy lodging, meals) | Learn more and register separately for TICRAT here.
Half Day Site Visits – Wednesday, June 8th
- Walking Tour of Adobe Architecture in Downtown Santa Fe - Free
- Walking Tour of the Barrio de Analco and San Miguel Chapel - $30 per person
- Walking Tour of the Historic Eastside: Acequia Madre, Acequia Madre House and Neighborhood to Canyon Road - $45 per person
- Walking Tour of National Park Service Old Santa Fe Trail Building and School for Advanced Research - $25 per person
- Ohkay Owingeh Pueblo - $55 per person
- Taos Pueblo - $45 per person
- La Luz del Oeste, Antoine Predock, Albuquerque - $45 per person
- Georgia O’Keeffe Home and Studio, Abiquiú - $60 per person
- Pecos National Historical Park - $25 per person
Optional Post Congress Tours – Saturday, June 11th
- Earth and Stone – Bandelier National Monument, Tsankawi Tour - $90 person
- Then and Now – A Century of Conservation at Pecos National Historical Park and Fort Union National Monument Tour - $80 per person
- Care by and for Communities – Taos Pueblo loop - $95 per person
- Modern earthen architecture in and around Abiquiú - Georgia O’Keeffe House and Studio, Dar al Islam, Monastery of Christ in the Desert - $125 per person
- Community and Conservation Partnerships in northern New Mexico - Plaza del Cerro, Chimayo, Ohkay Owingeh Pueblo - $100 per person
Registration refund requests must be made in writing and sent via mail, fax, or email before May 30, 2022 to the contact information below. We cannot honor refund requests after the deadline.
All cancellations and refund requests will be subject to a $75 processing fee. Refunds will be submitted within 2 weeks after the conference.
Registration substitutions can be made at no cost.
In the event you would like to change your attendance from in-person to virtual, please notify us by May 30, 2022. We will refund the registration fee difference within 2 weeks after the conference.
Terra 2022 cannot be responsible for cancellation or change charges assessed by airlines, hotels, travel agents or other institutions.
Terra 2022 World Congress
c/o MgR & Associates
PO Box 67585
Albuquerque, NM 87193
Fax: (505) 890-0703
Questions Regarding Registration?
Please call (505) 508-2999 or email Corrina@mgr-events.com