PEPSE is Curtiss-Wright’s predictive, energy balance software that has been used in the power industry for decades and is the industry’s standard. Most of the original developers of PEPSE still work for Curtiss-Wright, and if you want to learn PEPSE from the experts, you must participate in a Curtiss-Wright PEPSE seminar. No one else can provide the same level of expertise.
This seminar covers the PEPSE basics through the advanced features used for modeling and plant studies. You will have the following Seminar takeaways:
1. Understanding of all the PEPSE basics, plus all of the advanced features while sharing experiences
2. Workshops including many hands-on exercises solidifying all the principles learned in the class
3. Proficiency in using all the Special Options for improving productivity in PEPSE’s use
4. Instructor support to real-world studies addressing your plant specific issues:
- Plant cycle modifications
- Taking equipment out of service
- Condenser studies (back pressure effects, circulating water temperature, tube plugging, etc.)
- Equipment modification or replacement studies
- Developing correction curves
- Modeling dump and bypass valves
5. Performing sensitivity studies to develop performance curves and trend changes over operating ranges
6. Building and tuning PEPSE models (existing and new)
"Who Should Attend?"
Engineers and others involved in the performance evaluation or design of steam and gas power plants. If you are a PEPSE user, potential PEPSE user, former PEPSE user, or just want to learn all the aspects of this powerful energy balance software package, this is the seminar for you.
Get the theory and hands-on experience in using all of PEPSE’s features from our expert PEPSE staff including Greg Alder, Don Fleming, P.E., and Justin Strupp, P.E. The agenda for this training is also available.
Curtiss-Wright will be using WebEx to host the training. You must be able to use WebEx on your computer. PEPSE needs to be installed prior to the training class. If your machine does not have PEPSE, Curtiss-Wright will provide a temporary application.
There are only ten seats available for this training. If you are interested please register today to secure your seat! There is a minimum attendance of 3 attendees. If we are not able to register 3 or more attendees, the class may be postponed.
The fee for the Seminar is $2,895 per person. Payment must be made prior to the Seminar.
Online Training - September 14-18, 2020
Monday thru Friday, 11:00am - 5:00pm ET
5 hours of instruction time per day
(2) 15 minute breaks & (1) 30 minute lunch break
For Conference Info:
Phone: (208) 497-3545