The Presenter Compliance Agreement only applies to speakers with accepted presentations for Ascend 2024.
Please read the compliance agreement carefully and in its entirety. Should you choose not to accept the terms in the Ascend Presenter Compliance Agreement, you may cancel your submission(s). Please contact Ascend Speaker Programs if you have any questions regarding this policy.
- I agree to deliver my accepted presentation in-person at Caesars Place in Las Vegas, Nevada during my assigned time slot:
- June 17 between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. PDT
- June 18-19 between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. PDT
- June 20 between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. PDT.
- I understand that I will not be allowed to present my session and will not receive a discounted event registration if I do not submit my presentation slides on the provided template by Wednesday, May 15, 2024.
- If I’m a User/Customer, I understand that I will receive one discounted, non-transferable registration. I understand that my discounted registration is non-transferable (unless another person presents my exact paper in my absence), and thus, cannot be used by co-presenter(s).
- If I’m an Associate/Partner, I understand that I will receive one discounted, non-transferable registration regardless of the number of presentations accepted.
- I understand co-presenter(s) do not receive discounted registration. The co-presenter(s) are required to register and pay the registration fee.
- I understand that to utilize the discounted registration, I must execute the presentation during the assigned session time. If a speaker fails to execute the presentation, they will be required to pay the full registration fee.
- I confirm that I am responsible for obtaining permission for any intellectual property including copyrighted or trademarked material presented and will have permission in writing for use.
- I confirm the accepted presentation(s) are the property of OATUG and OHUG. Speakers may not re-use the presentation for any purposes not intended for express distribution to OATUG’s or OHUG’s membership.
- I understand that the accepted presentation(s) could be recorded, and the recording is the property of OATUG and OHUG
- I understand that I am the primary presenter and that all communications will be channeled directly to me. I further understand that it is my responsibility to notify Ascend Speaker Programs if my contact information changes. Ascend will not accept presentation updates or changes from co-presenters or other third-parties.
- I understand that my presentation is not for the purpose of sales, and I may not advertise products or services.
- I understand that if my presentation is determined to be a “sales presentation,” I may be banned from presenting at an OATUG or OHUG function for a period of one year.
- I understand that if I list my company as an OATUG/OHUG member, my company’s membership must be valid through June 2024.
- I understand that I am expected to cover all costs to attend Ascend, including travel and lodging.
- I understand that to present a SIG or Community session, my company’s OATUG or OHUG membership must be valid through June 2024.
- I understand that sessions that promote moving off Oracle platforms may not be considered.
- I understand that sessions submitted via the Call for Presentations are voted on by OATUG/OHUG members via a blind presentation review. Any sessions submitted with speakers names, company names, or any other information that notifies reviewers as to the identity of the speaker/company, will not be considered.
- I understand that if I cannot present my session, I will notify Ascend prior to the event, and will make every attempt to locate another presenter who will present the exact paper as selected for Ascend 2024.
- I understand that my presentation content must align with the original accepted abstract.
- I hereby authorize Ascend 2023 to record my presentation, print the presentation material in OATUG or OHUG publications, and share PDF copies of my presentation.
- I confirm that I have received or will receive approval through the proper management channels within my organization to accept the invitation to present. Furthermore, my manager endorses or will endorse my participation in Ascend 2024.
- I understand that I will not receive a list of attendees for my session.
Please note: Your approved title, objectives and abstract will be available online to all registered conference attendees. Your presentation slides must use the title and abstract which was originally submitted and accepted by the OATUG or OHUG Education Committee. Any changes in your title or abstract must be submitted to the Ascend Education Manager at email@example.com.
Recruitment Policy: Ascend presenters and exhibiting companies are prohibited from recruiting Ascend participants for employment. Recruiting or advertising in any form is strictly prohibited. Ascend 2024 conference management reserves the right to expel any attendee or participant from the conference.
Please print this page for your records.