The Anti-evaporative Piece of the Dry Eye Rx Eye Drop Puzzle
PLEASE JOIN US FOR
November 3, 2023
7:30 PM PT
• Brief overview of the importance of evaporation in dry eye disease
• Introduction to MIEBO – what it is, how it works
• Review of pivotal efficacy and safety data
• Case presentation(s) to identify appropriate evaporative dry eye disease patients
DATE & TIME
Friday, November 3, 2023
Registration: 7:00 PM PT
Program: 7:30 PM PT
Morton's the Steakhouse
400 Post St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
Sheri Rowen, MD
Newport Beach LASIK
Newport Beach, CA
Darrell White, MD
MIEBO™ (perfluorohexyloctane ophthalmic solution) is a semifluorinated alkane indicated for the treatment of the signs and symptoms of dry eye disease.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- MIEBO should not be administered while wearing contact lenses. Contact lenses should be removed before use and for at least 30 minutes after administration of MIEBO
- Instruct patients to instill one drop of MIEBO into each eye four times daily
- The safety and efficacy in pediatric patients below the age of 18 have not been established
- The most common ocular adverse reaction was blurred vision (1% to 3% of patients reported blurred vision and conjunctival redness)
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Click here for full Prescribing Information for MIEBO.
Reference: 1. MIEBO Prescribing Information. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated.
This is an educational program sponsored by Bausch + Lomb. No CE/CME will be provided for this program. Only physicians and healthcare professionals involved in providing patient care or product recommendations may attend this educational program. Attendance by guests and spouses is not permitted.
©2023 Bausch + Lomb Incorporated or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
All Information pertains to the U.S. only, unless otherwise indicated.
Brought to you by