The conference brought to you by the MITRE ATT&CK® team returns for a fourth year!
On October 24 and 25, 2023, join fellow cyber professionals at MITRE ATT&CK’s headquarters in McLean, VA for two days of programming, featuring knowledgeable speakers, engaging content, and meaningful collaboration, all designed to help you leverage the ATT&CK framework.
Open to all cybersecurity leaders and practitioners — whether just beginning a cybersecurity career or looking to strengthen capabilities and engage with the community.
ATT&CKcon 4.0 attendees will:
- Hear keynote remarks from visionaries at the cutting edge of cybersecurity
- Learn about MITRE ATT&CK’s impact over the last 10 years
- Connect with the private sector, academia, government, and service communities for in-depth, real-world conversations
Register to attend
Attend virtually for all of the exciting programming and content. No fee to attend virtually.
In-person registration is SOLD OUT
Attend in-person for two information-packed days and networking opportunities
|$295||U.S. Government Employee|
More reasons to attend ATT&CKcon 4.0
Virtual and in-person attendees will experience:
- Inspiring keynote speakers
- ATT&CK community talks—users teaching users
- Networking opportunities
- The ability to get up close and personal with distinguished speakers
- Unique content for virtual attendees
Special guests: 10 year anniversary Panel
Sponsor ATT&CKcon 4.0!
Looking for a unique opportunity to put your organization in front of 7,500+ cyber professionals?
Become a sponsor of ATT&CKcon 4.0 today!