INVITATION TO EXHIBIT
We invite you to exhibit at the upcoming ACMA Leadership and Physician Advisor Conference in San Antonio. In addition to providing continuing education, the conference also hosts an exhibition that provides DEDICATED EXHIBIT TIME for attendees to network with their colleagues and representatives from external organizations that provide resources, services and products critical to their daily work and patient care delivery systems.
We hope to see you in San Antonio!
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT?
Companies who provide systems, services or products to hospitals and healthcare providers and/or those who service patients and families post discharge including but not limited to:
- Ambulance / Air Ambulance
- Assisted Living / Retirement
- Colleges / Universities
- Communication / Translation
- DME / Medical Supplies
- HIT / Software / EMR / EHR
- Home Health / Home Infusion & Respiratory
- LTC / Skilled Nursing
- Managed Care / Payor / Insurance
- Medical Devices
- Medical Necessity / Admission Review
- mHealth / Telemedicine
- Patient Compliance / Medication Adherence
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Revenue Recovery
- Rehab / Stroke / Brain & Spinal Cord Injury
- Recruiting / Staffing / Employment
- Senior & Community Services
- Wound Care
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Access to your target audience
- Knowledge-sharing with like-minded peers
- Interaction with the latest tools and products in the exhibit hall
WHO ARE THE ATTENDEES?
- Allied Health Professionals
- Case Management Leaders
- Case Managers
- Physician Advisors
- Social Workers
- Transitions of Care Professionals
To secure a booth, click on the Exhibitor Registration link below.