April 19-22, 2024 | Nashville, TN
INVITATION TO EXHIBIT
31st Annual National Case Management and Transitions of Care Conference & 25th Annual ACMA Meeting
We invite you to exhibit at the ACMA 2024 National Conference, April 19-22, 2024 in Nashville, TN. Health delivery system case management and transitions of care experts will discuss community partnerships, provide tools, and present examples of successful models. Sessions offer advanced and intermediate level content for Social Workers, Nurses, Case Managers, Health Plans, Physician Advisors and Case Management and Transitions of Care leaders.
In addition to providing continuing education, the conference also hosts an exhibition that provides conference participants the opportunity to network with representatives from external agencies and facilities that provide resources, services and products critical to their patient care delivery systems.
COnference quick FACTS
- Conference Dates: April 19-22, 2024
- Exhibition Dates: April 19-21, 2024
- Conference / Exhibition Location: Music City Center, 201 Rep. John Lewis Way South | Nashville, TN 37203
- Payment Deadline: April 4, 2024. All registrations submitted after April 4, 2024, must be paid in full when registration is submitted to secure exhibit and advertising participation.
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT?
Companies who provide systems, services or products to hospitals and healthcare providers and/or those who service patients and families post discharge including but not limited to:
- Ambulance / Air Ambulance
- Assisted Living / Retirement
- Colleges / Universities
- Communication / Translation
- DME / Medical Supplies
- HIT / Software / EMR / EHR
- Home Health / Home Infusion & Respiratory
- LTC / Skilled Nursing
- Managed Care / Payer / Insurance
- Medical Devices
- Medical Necessity / Admission Review
- mHealth / Telemedicine
- Patient Compliance / Medication Adherence
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Revenue Recovery
- Rehab / Stroke / Brain & Spinal Cord Injury
- Recruiting / Staffing / Employment
- Senior & Community Services
- Wound Care
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Access to your target audience
- Knowledge-sharing with like-minded peers
- Interaction with the latest tools and products in the exhibit hall
ATTENDEE DEMOGRAPHICS & HISTORICAL DATA
- 2023 Conference in Washington, D.C.
2023 attendees: Click HERE
2023 exhibitors: Click HERE
- 2022 Conference in Dallas, Texas
2022 attendees: Click HERE
2022 exhibitors: Click HERE
- 2021 Conference in Orlando, Florida
2021 attendees: Click HERE
2021 exhibitors: Click HERE
WHO ARE THE ATTENDEES?
- Allied Health Professionals
- Case Management Leaders
- Health Plan Leaders
- Case Managers
- Physician Advisors
- Social Workers
- Transitions of Care Professionals
Join us to exhibit at the nation's premier event for case management and transitions of care professionals!