Deadline to submit abstracts is extended, submit by: Noon, Friday July 28. Notification of acceptances will be emailed.
- Clear, concise, one page summary, with a 300 word limit.
- Must be uploaded in a Word file (PDFs will not be accepted)
- Formatted as single-spaced, using Times Roman 12-point font.
- The title and authors should be in bold.
- Include presentation title and names and affiliations of all authors.
- Abstracts should not include references.
Student Poster Contest
The John Clark Student Poster Award is sponsored by The Roslin Institute, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Abstracts are required for all poster presentations.
- All students and postdocs submitting abstracts will be considered for the John Clark Student Poster Award sponsored by the Roslin Institute.
- Each student will give a 3-5 minute oral presentation during a plenary session and present their posters during the dedicated poster sessions.
- Presentations will be judged and a winner announced on the last day of the conference.
- Winner will receive a refund of their conference registration fees.
- All accepted abstracts will be made available on the conference website, unless prior arrangements have been made to withhold an abstract from public access.
- Abstracts must be received by noon on July 3 to guarantee inclusion in the program.