About the Workshop
In its second year, this workshop will provide fuel for leaders to be more inclusive and develop personalized leadership strategies. Working with our team of experts, join us for a data-informed approach to helping you become a more inclusive leader and helping your organization be a more inclusive place to work. In partnership with IT Channel professionals, we will provide a guilt free, blameless, thought-provoking environment of accountability, learning and business growth.
This morning of organizational development will assist attendees as they create diverse and inclusive workplaces and shape cultures centered on belonging. Network with your channel peers and gain action plans to take back to your team or organization to move forward as a workplace advocate and leader. Attendees will walk away from this session with:
• 2023 Channel research on DEIB: Data Driven Diversity & Informed Inclusion
• Skills on how to manage conflict (people-centered approach to conflict resolution) effectively and empathetically.
• How to hire for good - inclusive language in job descriptions
• Expert takes on leading teams for scale and equitable profitability.
• Strategies for building age-based inclusion - managing across generations.
• Advice on inclusion at a smaller level; inclusion for small business
Inclusive Leadership Workshop 2023 Sponsors
Registration is Limited!
2800 Opryland Dr
Nashville, TN 37214
Situated in the heart of Nashville, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center welcomes guests to a stunning, one-of-a-kind resort experience. From SoundWaves, the city’s premier aquatic attraction, to an exciting lineup of family-friendly activities and entertainment, there’s something for the entire family to enjoy. Guests can explore 9 acres of airy, indoor garden atriums, a wide selection of award-winning restaurants & bars, the world-class Relâche Spa, and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
Hotel Room Rate: $229.00
Hotel Rooming Link: Click Here