17th Annual Case Management and Transitions of Care Conference
October 21, 2023 | Richmond, Virginia
about the event
Join the American Case Management Association on Saturday October 21, 2023 for education and networking at the 17th Annual 2023 Virginia Chapter Conference. If you are involved in case management or transitions of care, this is the conference for you. Our educational event is an opportunity to share knowledge and learn with other case management and transitions of care professionals in your area, working across all aspects of the care continuum. Professionals in case management face unique challenges every day. Join top subject-matter experts as they provide unique solutions to those challenges with practical strategies that you can immediately apply to your practice and implement at your facility. Join us as we learn from the latest innovations, share our experiences and have fun!
Who Should Attend?
- Case Managers
- Social Workers
- Physician Advisors
Why Should You Attend?
- Innovative ideas you can implement immediately
- The latest information on case management best practices from recognized experts
- In-depth discussion around the latest health care advances
- Knowledge-sharing with like-minded professionals
- The latest products, tools and services available from our exhibitors
- Networking opportunities and education with dedicated experts in their field
Delta Hotels - Marriott Richmond Downtown
555 East Canal Street
Richmond, Virginia 23219
The Delta Hotels - Marriott Richmond Downtown is offering a limited number of rooms at a discounted rate of $172 on Friday, October 20, based on availability. The deadline to reserve a room within the block is September 22, 2023. Call 804-788-0900 and reference the ACMA room block, or make your reservation quickly online using our group link [click here].
- Group will have access to the connected parking garage located at the corner of 5th street and Canal street. Parking is $5/vehicle for non-overnight hotel guests; $10/vehicle for overnight parking.
- Guests will pull a ticket upon entering the garage; when ready for departure guests will go down to the Lobby and pay at the front desk for the discounted parking; the front desk will then issue a parking voucher that will be scanned when exiting the garage at the gate and will open and allow for departure.
Parking prices are subject to change.
ACMA does not utilize a housing service nor employ travel agencies and/or other discount travel related organizations. If you are contacted by any company claiming to represent ACMA and/or our conference, please ask for the company name and phone number and report the incident immediately to ACMA by calling (501) 907-2262. Be aware that these companies are often running scams that are designed to obtain your personal details and credit card information. We recommend that you do not give these companies your credit card number, personal information, and/or any details about your travel and hotel reservation(s).
SPONSORS AND EXHIBITORS
We invite you to exhibit at the 2023 Virginia Chapter Conference. In addition to providing continuing education, the conference also hosts an exhibition that provides dedicated exhibit time for attendees to network with their colleagues and representatives from external organizations that provide resources, services and products critical to their daily work and patient care delivery systems.
RegistRATION OPENING SOON!
Join us in Richmond on October 21, 2023 for this must-attend event for case management and transitions of care professionals!