The registration fee is € 1130 excluding 19% German VAT for ICCA Members.
Registration is limited to 55 ICCA Members and 20+ Association Executives. Due to the popularity of the event ICCA Members are limited to one participant per company.
Included in the registration fee:
- Association Expert Seminar programme
- Tea and coffee throughout programme
- Sunday lunch
- Dinner on Saturday & Sunday
For more information contact the Events Team.
Attendance for Association Executives is upon invitation only, please contact Ksenija Polla.
ICCA Head Office must be notified in writing of any cancellations. The following cancellation fees apply:
• Up to & including 10 April 2020: a cancellation fee of € 150
• On & after 11 April 2020: no refund, full amount payable. This means if you cancel before you transferred payment, you are still obliged to pay the full registration fee as a cancellation fee. This is also the case if you don’t show up at the event
• Name changes are not accepted, unless the participant is from the same company.
ICCA reserves the right to refuse your registration should we suspect dishonest intentions for registering, non payment of ICCA Membership Fees or non payment of (past) registration fees.
All refunds will be processed after the event.
It is strongly recommended that participants take out insurance to cover loss (including registration fees) incurred in case of cancellation, medical expenses and damage to or loss of personal effects. ICCA will not be responsible for any medical costs incurred by participants. ICCA and the Local Hosts will not accept liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to participants, either during or as a result of the programme.