New devices have come on the market using different protocols, filters, and ozone concentrations. We will highlight results obtained from experts that will share the science, safety and efficacy protocols and results from their case series in different patient populations. Dr. Ahvie Herskowitz, President of ACAM, and Dr. Frank Shallenberger, the esteemed President of the American Association of Ozone Therapy (AAOT) will host this one-time ACAM event. The AAOT will host the next EBOO event in their annual meeting in Spring 2023.
This is the time to get involved in the most advanced forms of ozone therapy and align with groups with the most experience in this fascinating new approach to utilize the benefits of advanced ozone therapy.
1. Describe the differences between the various marketed EBOO device
2. Recognize the role of device therapy in treating patients and identify appropriate patients
3. Recognize potential adverse side effects and identify therapeutic options
4. Evaluate treatment outcomes in various patient populations
5. Identify different pre and post EBOO protocols to maximize efficacy
6. Identify best practices for maximizing safety during and after EBOO treatments
7. Identify best practices for issuing informed consent for EBOO therapies
8. Appraise biomarkers used to follow patient outcomes
Attendees will be unable to attend the Advanced Chelation Training due to scheduling overlap.
All times presented in Pacific Time Zone.