19th Annual Case Management and Transitions of Care Conference
Greater Houston CHAPTER
August 6, 2022 | Houston, Texas
about the event
Join the American Case Management Association on Saturday, August 6, 2022 for education and networking at the 2022 Greater Houston Chapter Conference. If you are involved in case management or transitions of care, this is the conference for you. Our educational event is an opportunity to share knowledge and learn with other case management and transitions of care professionals in your area, working across all aspects of the care continuum. Professionals in case management face unique challenges every day. Join top subject-matter experts as they provide unique solutions to those challenges with practical strategies that you can immediately apply to your practice and implement at your facility. Join us as we learn from the latest innovations, share our experiences and have fun!
Who Should Attend?
- Case Managers
- Social Workers
- Physician Advisors
Why Should You Attend?
- Innovative ideas you can implement immediately
- The latest information on case management best practices from recognized experts
- In-depth discussion around the latest health care advances
- Knowledge-sharing with like-minded professionals
- The latest products, tools and services available from our exhibitors
- Networking opportunities and education with dedicated experts in their field
The Westin Galleria Houston
5060 W Alabama
Houston, Texas 77056
The Westin Galleria Houston is offering a limited number of rooms at a discounted rate of $179 on Friday August 5th — based on availability. The deadline to reserve a room within the block is July 14, 2022. Call and reference the ACMA room block, or make your reservation quickly online using our group link [click here].
- Complimentary on-site parking (All self-parking in the Simon Mall garages are free, Brown and Yellow are closer to the hotel)
- Valet parking, fee: 42 USD daily
- Daily Valet: Standard: $25 USD; Oversized: $30 USD; Overnight Valet: Standard: $39 USD; Oversized: $50 USD
ACMA does not utilize a housing service nor employ travel agencies and/or other discount travel related organizations. If you are contacted by any company claiming to represent ACMA and/or our conference, please ask for the company name and phone number and report the incident immediately to ACMA by calling (501) 907-2262. Be aware that these companies are often running scams that are designed to obtain your personal details and credit card information. We recommend that you do not give these companies your credit card number, personal information, and/or any details about your travel and hotel reservation(s).
SPONSORS AND EXHIBITORS
We invite you to exhibit at the 2022 Greater Houston Chapter Conference. In addition to providing continuing education, the conference also hosts an exhibition that provides dedicated exhibit time for attendees to network with their colleagues and representatives from external organizations that provide resources, services and products critical to their daily work and patient care delivery systems.
Join us in Houston on August 6, 2022 for this must-attend event for case management and transitions of care professionals!