6th Annual Case Management and Transitions of Care Conference
Central Texas CHAPTER
August 6, 2022 | Austin, Texas
INVITATION TO EXHIBIT
We invite you to exhibit at the upcoming ACMA Central Texas Chapter Conference in Austin. In addition to providing continuing education, the conference also hosts an exhibition that provides DEDICATED EXHIBIT TIME for attendees to network with representatives from external organizations that provide resources, services and products critical to their daily work and patient care delivery systems. We hope you will join us in Austin on August 6, 2022 and attend the premier event of the year for case management and transitions of care professionals in Central Texas!
Payment Deadline: July 25, 2022
The payment deadline for this event is 7/25/22. Full payment must be received no later than 7/8/22 or your booth will be released unless prior arrangements have been made. Booth registrations made after 7/25/22 must be accompanied by full payment at the time of registration.
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT?
Companies who provide systems, services or products to hospitals and health care providers and/or those who service patients and families post discharge including but not limited to:
- Ambulance / Air Ambulance
- Assisted Living / Retirement
- Colleges / Universities
- Communication / Translation
- DME / Medical Supplies
- HIT / Software / EMR / EHR
- Home Health / Home Infusion & Respiratory
- LTC / Skilled Nursing
- Managed Care / Payor / Insurance
- Medical Devices
- Medical Necessity / Admission Review
- mHealth / Telemedicine
- Patient Compliance / Medication Adherence
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Revenue Recovery
- Rehab / Stroke / Brain & Spinal Cord Injury
- Recruiting / Staffing / Employment
- Senior & Community Services
- Wound Care
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Access to your target audience of Case Management and TOC professionals (both leadership and staff)
- Showcase products/services to new and existing customers
- Service existing accounts
- Evaluate your competition
- Network with other area vendors and expand your professional peer network
WHO ARE THE ATTENDEES?
- Allied Health Professionals
- Case Management Leaders
- Case Managers
- Physician Advisors
- Social Workers
- Transitions of Care Professionals
- 2020 Conference: Virtual
2020 attendees: Click HERE
2020 exhibitors: Click HERE
- 2019 Conference: Austin, TX
2019 attendees: Click HERE
2019 exhibitors: Click HERE
Join us in Austin on August 6, 2022 for this must-attend event for case management and transitions of care professionals!