ICCA Association Meetings Programme (AMP) 2020
TIROL | Innsbruck | Alpbach
29 June–1 July
• centrally located in the Heart of Europe
• convenient connections by air, rail and road
• safe, clean and pure environment with majestic mountain landscape
• a successful mix of tradition and modernity, alpine and urban
• regional products and excellent traditional cuisine
• international hub for high-tech, research and innovation from
life sciences to quantum-computing
Life is too short for boring meetings – so get ready for #meetintirol and let's go #togethertothetop at the #ICCAAMP 2020!
Regardless of the season, Alpbach's splendid beauty welcomes visitors all year round.
What makes Alpbach unique:
• the imposing mountain scenery
• the beautiful buildings which boast the traditional wooden style Alpbach is famous for
• the way the locals identify with their culture and traditions
• on an altitude of 1.000 metres, situated 45 km in the south east of Innsbruck, the beautiful village has received several accolades over the years and is known as "Austria’s Most Beautiful Village" and "Europe’s Most Beautiful Flower Village"
• the small mountain village Alpbach has 2.500 inhabitants and the same number of guest beds in a host of categories: 4*superior-Hotels, 4*-Hotels, 3*-Hotels and 'premium accommodations'. Enjoy top quality Tirolean hospitality.
• Alpbach is a major attraction due to being one of the top international conferencing and meeting destinations
• the Congress Centre Alpbach is located in the centre of Alpbach and can be reached from most accommodation partners easily on foot
• the biggest town in the region with a population of around 130,000
• located in the heart of Europe
• a university town
• surrounded by impressive mountain peaks
• characterized by the Old Town with its arcades, the City Tower and the Golden Roof
• a vibrant centre for cultural events since the Middle Ages
• full of cultural treasures, tradition and history
• a combination of "alpine" and "urban" with a mixture of alpine adventure and urban lifestyle
• a special destination and this is the reason why it is loved by locals and visitors alike