The AELP Spring Conference for Practitioners was our third big event of 2022, following ‘A Day with Ofsted’ in January and our ‘Green Skills Summit’ in early February. It was ideally timed for providers to reflect and start planning ahead to 2022/23, with a choice of interactive workshops focussing on 4 key themes:
Following the welcome and introduction from Jane Hickie, AELP Chief Executive, and sponsor keynote from Learning Curve Group, there was a provider panel discussion focusing on Preparing for Policy Change, chaired by Simon Ashworth, AELP Director of Policy.
Workshops were facilitated by expert speakers from providers and other stakeholders; covering topics such as audit and compliance, safeguarding, equality, diversity and inclusion, digital skills; IAG; and provider accountability, along with much more!
We hope you will find the content beneficial!
Workshops under the Regulation, Policy & Compliance theme include
• Next Steps for the Institute - IfATE
• Policy Update with Q&A session - ESFA
• External Quality Assurance of Apprenticeships: An introduction to the Regulator - Ofqual
• Safeguarding for Independent Providers - a post-lockdown update - Ofsted
• ESFA funding assurance review and ILR data quality and compliance - KPMG
Workshops under the Technology theme include
• Open eLMS - Utilizing Technology to Enhance the Learner Experience
• Time to Shake up your Boring Remote Teaching and Virtual Learning!
• Bridging the digital skills gap and increasing opportunities for 16-24-year-olds
• A Live Experience - Behaviours and Character in Apprenticeships
Theme sponsored by eLearning WMB
Workshops under the Quality theme include
• Building race and ethnicity inclusion into your organisation
• Our experience of inspection - Learning Curve Group
• Ensuring quality in your support for LDD learners
• The Future Adult Landscape and Lessons Learned (from LSIPs)
Workshops under the Teaching & Learning theme include
• Adapting to the new normal within the apprenticeship and EPA landscape
• Embedding Green Skills
• Teaching that results in meaningful learning across all aspects of programmes
• Building good practice in careers education
Theme sponsored by Pearson
Sponsoring our conferences will assist you to:
All fees below exclude VAT
Join as an AELP member within 30 days of attending an event and you will be reinbursed the difference between the non-member rate and the AELP member rate. Contact our Membership Team for more information.