Discover, Connect & Collaborate at TECHINNOVATION 2021
Developer Toolkit for Blockchain Decentralized Applications
Collection of software development tools provided in an installable package to enable the development of blockchain-based decentralized applications (DApps).
This toolkit includes access to software parts and supply of technical documentation and to enable developers to create new decentralized business models and address problems related to integrity and quality of data.
This technology allows to build custom blockchain-based applications from scratch or integrate legacy systems, ERPs, devices and machines with blockchain technology to establish a digital ecosystem in which authenticity and integrity of information in ensured.
Our toolkit provides the tools to build solutions for organizations in any sector, from agribusinesses to public administrations.
Technology Features, Specifications and Advantages
This technology leverages on the powerful and innovative features of blockchain technology which provides a reliable driver for quality of data.
Blockchain technology is seamlessly integrated into the foundational layer of any system’s architecture to ensure immutability and integrity of data.
This offer includes an installable software for the integration with the blockchain infrastructure and the access to the smart contract programs that are used to provide traceability of information.
Technical documentation is provided to guide the development of custom-built applications with advanced functionalities based on distributed and decentralized logic. It also includes libraries of functions used to interface with the blockchain elements, technical samples and notes.
Our technology has already been used to build platforms for :
- Traceability of Food supply chains to improve transparency and brand reputation.
- Automated cross-border exchange of invoices via smart contracts directly between buyers and suppliers (integration with systems such as PEPPOL) to improve security, transparency and automation.
- Creation of Self-Sovereign Identities (SSIs) and digital signatures for proof of ownership on data such as Digital Passports and COVID19 passports (Green Pass)
- Hardware-Software connectivity to enable devices (Internet of Things) to perform digital signatures locally and send transactions without intermediaries ensuring authenticity of information and protection from cyber-attacks.
- Digitisation of Real Estate assets and creation of marketplace to meet offer-demand of critical assets.
Many other applications can be developed to benefit critical areas and embrace the digitization of businesses through emerging technologies, as the Global Blockchain Technology Market size is expected to reach $72 billion by 2026.
The software development tools are used to facilitate the creation of applications in any industry and the properties of blockchain technology enables the creation of new business models that leverage on quality data to add value to information through data integrity.
The blockchain infrastructure records data in an immutable way to empower the system with a digital record of verified transactions that cannot be altered or tempered with. This is used to ensure integrity of data and support application where transparency of information is critical.