The Future is Calling. Registration Now Open!
Rising Leaders: Talent around the globe, shaping the future of the work force and accelerating innovation!
Whether you are getting started in your project management career or driving change in a different capacity, many of you are in roles that require project leadership. Our 6-7 October event was created with you in mind, offering sessions tailored to rising leaders in all industries. Join us in the Breakout Theater, Brand You Theater, and Working Wellness Theater for career-boosting sessions dedicated to furthering your professional skill set.
Are you a student?
Featured Rising Leader Speaker:
Session 426: Pitch to Win
7 October | 4:30-5:15 a.m. EDT / 9:30-10:15 a.m. BST / 5:30-6:15 p.m. JST
In collaboration with the global Make Reality Challenge (PMI’s student hackathon), David Beckett will share his expertise on how to build a winning pitch by taking the audience objective into account, building the pitch creatively, and the importance of having a strong opening and closing to the pitch. David is the creator of the Best3Minutes Pitch Methodology, a TEDx speech coach and author of Pitch To Win. He’s also the creator of The Pitch Canvas© and has trained over 1,100 Startups and 16,000 professionals.
Featured Rising Leaders Mainstage Panels:
Session 401: Featured Session: Rising Leaders Impacting the World
6 October | 12:00-12:45 p.m. / 5:00-5:45 p.m. BST
7 October | 1:00-1:45 a.m. JST
Join us as Stephanie Mehta, Editor-in-Chief of Fast Company, brings together inspirational panelists Fatima Ibrahim, Global Citizen's UK Hero of the Year, Gitanjali Rao, Young Inventor, Author and TIME Magazine's 2020 Kid of the Year, and Jordan Chanetsa, LGBTQIA+ Rights Activist, to discuss spearheading impactful movements to make real change around the world.
Session 421: Leadership Advice to My (Even) Younger Self
7 October | 2:45-3:30 a.m. EDT / 7:45-8:30 a.m. BST / 3:45-4:30 p.m. JST
Hear from 2021 Future 50 panelists Hanan AlMaziad, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, Project Leader at King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre, and Jie Li, Project Management Office Head of Shanghai Nuclear Engineering Research & Design Institute, as 2020 Future 50 moderator Geetha Gopal, PMP, Head of Infrastructure Projects Delivery and Digital Transformation at Panasonic Asia Pacific, asks “What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to your younger self?” Hear how these young leaders are turning their ideas into reality.
- Session 402: The Knowledge Café: Power of Knowledge-Centric Projects, Co-creative Innovation, Curiosity, and Conversation
- Session 404: The Three Most Challenging Moments That Can Make or Break Any Project
- Session 406: Tools to Identify and Fix Trust Breakdowns in Project Teams
- Session 407: Transforming a Conventional Project Manager Mindset to a New Age Project Manager Philosophy
- Session 409: The Resilience Mindset: Tools to Navigate Uncertainty in a Post-Pandemic World
- Session 411: Emotional Quotient and Resilience: Learning to Flex Both Muscles
- Session 413: Change or Get Left Behind: Why Organizational Change Management Is Imperative Now
- Session 414: Igniting Diversity and Inclusion Through Technology in the New Normal
- Session 420: Managing Stakeholders Across Different Cultures and Personalities
- Session 422: Building Better Connections and Boosting Team Collaboration with Storytelling
- Session 426: Pitch to Win
Brand You Theater Sessions
- Activating Your Tribe: Mastering Influence on Social Media
- Building Your Brand: What’s Your Value Proposition
- How to Amplify Your Resume/CV
- How to Interview Like a Pro
- Plan Your Career Flight Plan
- Unleash Your Potential and Ignite Your Passion
Working Wellness Theater Sessions
- Annihilate the Effects of Technostress in the Workplace
- Five Ways to Squash Imposter Syndrome
- Post-Pandemic Conversation Starters
- Practicing Gratitude for the Present: The Power of Gratitude
Bonus Theater Sessions
- Managing and Reducing Risk with No-Code/Low-Code Solutions: Citizen Developer
- Supporting Your PMI Certification Journey: PMI Study Hall
- You're a PMI Member - Now What? Opportunities and Benefits of Joining a Local PMI Chapter