Exploring the challenges victims face when in an abusive relationship
The aim of this course is to raise awareness of the impact abusive relationship can have, the challenges in speaking out and the impact domestic abuse can have on people in the work/learning environment. How to seek support for your learners and ensure safeguarding measures are implemented.
This webinar will enhance delegate’s understanding of:
- The Different forms of Domestic Abuse & the impact this has on all family members
- Exploring coercive control
- Exploring So-called Honour-based abuse
- Awareness of how to effectively support victims – including signposting to specialist support services
- Assessing capacity for both over and under 18’s for making a referral