Rising Leaders: Preparing the Next Generation for Success
Whether you are getting started in your project management career or driving change in a different capacity, many of you are in roles that require project leadership. Our 2 June Virtual Experience Series event was created with you in mind, offering sessions tailored to rising leaders in all industries.
Rising leaders represent a wave of change in talent around the globe that is shaping the future of the work force and accelerating innovation. Join us in the Brand You theater for career-boosting content. Customize your agenda with Breakout Sessions dedicated to furthering your professional skill set. Learn strategies and best practices from experts for overcoming the challenges facing young leaders today. Refine and grow your professional skills—from planning and communication to leadership and problem-solving. Walk away with the skills you need to make your ideas reality no matter what profession you are in.
Are you a student?
Access to on demand sessions is available through 31 January 2022, unless otherwise specified in the agenda.
Rising Leaders Breakout Sessions:
- Impacting the Future: How PMI Rising Leaders Impact Sustainable Development Goals
- SPARK: How to Ignite It for Greater Connection, Meaning, Purpose and Impact!
- Advancing the UN Sustainable Development Goals as a Project Manager
- Driving Innovation through Diversity: Fireside Chat
- Travel the World with Project Management Skills
Brand You Sessions:
- How to Amplify Your Resume/CV
- How to Interview Like a Pro
- Rock Your Social Media Presence
- Building Your Brand: What’s Your Value Proposition
- Seven Ways to Effectively Communicate with Confidence and Impact in a Virtual Setting
- Thrive as You Work from Anywhere: Be More Productive and Effective as a Professional and as a Team Member
Access our Schedule at a Glance for a quick view of our agenda.
As Chief of Outreach and Engagement at the United Nations Global Compact, Sue Allchurch works with the business community to help make progress towards meeting the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals through bold innovation and through more responsible business practices encompassing labor, human rights, environment, and anti-corruption.
Hear from Sue and gain key takeaways on how to translate ideas into practical, valuable initiatives to help businesses further their sustainability impact.
At 15 years old, Gitanjali Rao has accomplished more than most of us will in a lifetime. She has earned many accolades, including being named America’s Top Young Scientist; receiving an EPA Presidential award for her invention; honored as one of Forbes' 2019 “30 Under 30 in Science;” TIME’s “Top Young Innovator;” and "TIME Kid of the Year" for her innovations and STEM workshops, which she conducts globally. Gitanjali is the published author of Young Innovator's Guide to STEM which guides students, educators, and teachers with a prescribed five-step innovation process.
Hear from Gitanjali and tech entrepreneur Nora Bavey, as they inspire you and discuss how they each found their path to global innovation, including what helped and challenged them along the way.