New World. New Challenges. New Solutions.
Recovery is underway and while we are navigating a world defined by challenge and change, we can embrace the opportunity to Make Reality in new and exciting ways.
Join us for PMXPO, now part of the award-winning 2021 Virtual Experience Series. Whether you’re a seasoned project manager or new to the field, PMXPO provides an excellent opportunity to learn, broaden your perspective on project management, and connect with a global community.
- Earn 10+ PDUs through sessions covering a wide range of topics that will help you navigate our changing reality.
- All PDU sessions have closed captioning available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Visit our Mainstage to meet founder and boxing champion Dr. Wladimir Klitschko, in conversation with PMI President & CEO Sunil Prashara on confronting challenges and building power skills.
- Learn from experts about how PMI's Citizen Developer can help you and your team navigate the no-code/low-code revolution during our plenary session.
- Choose from 12 breakout sessions led by global experts focusing on Leadership Skills, Strategic Business Management Skills, Technical Skills, Power Skills and more!
- Explore our Exhibit Hall where you can learn more about solutions from our event sponsors and professional development opportunities from PMI.
PMXPO is complimentary for PMI members; non-members can attend for just US$29 and take advantage of the full suite of offerings, now on demand through 31 January 2022.
Make the case to still participate! Just think about how your organization could easily benefit from your learning. We’ve drafted a letter to help you get approval.
Join us for a conversation with Dr. Wladimir Klitschko, long-time reigning heavyweight boxing world champion and founder of the "F.A.C.E. the Challenge" method for increasing willpower. He will share his Challenge Management philosophy and how that mindset brought him success for nearly 30 years as a professional athlete, and drove him to launch Klitschko Ventures to help others do the same.
We gathered some of the most highly respected project leaders to help you deepen your understanding of the major developments reshaping the project profession.
This comprehensive day, filled with inspiring and informative programming, is designed to serve our PMI community and project certification holders, as well as those of you who use project management in your day-to-day careers, or are interested in learning more about the project management profession.