Due to the uncertainties of the COVID-19 (coronavirus), UPS has made the difficult decision to cancel the in-person public seminars, but is offering a live webinar training course in their place.
Thank you for your interest in our UPS Hazmat Training program. Our team is currently going through some transitions and have limited staff at this time. We hope to have our 2022 Hazmat Webinar Schedule posted by the end of February.
Please email email@example.com if you would like us to contact you once we get our 2022 Hazmat Webinar Schedule confirmed.
Welcome to the UPS Dangerous Goods Webinar Registration Site
Educating your employees on proper handling and shipping of dangerous goods ensures the safety of your workers and increases the efficiency of your business. For this reason, the UPS "Dangerous Goods Webinar" has proven to be a successful and valuable service to many dangerous goods shippers. Benefits of our webinars include:
- Decreased customer lead times due to reduced shipping delay
- Greater understanding of how to properly prepare hazardous materials/dangerous goods for transportation
- Step-by-step learning guide
- Potential opportunity for cost savings on labor, packaging, marks and labels
When you attend a UPS Webinar, you will receive the most current information available on the proper handling of dangerous goods through the UPS ground and air network. You should attend if you are:
- A manager directly supervising shipping and/or receiving dangerous goods
- An employee responsible for preparing dangerous goods packages for transportation
- A member of the health and safety and/or environmental compliance staff inspecting dangerous good packages prepared for transportation
Webinars for shipments prepared according to U.S. Federal Regulations 49CFR. This two-day webinar covers all aspects of shipping hazardous materials by ground or air within the U.S. and via ground to Canada, including basic terminology, packaging requirements, marking and labeling, documentation, and proper UPS shipping procedures.
49CFR and IATA Combined Webinar
This three-day webinar covers all aspects of domestic and international shipping of dangerous goods, including basic terminology, classification, identification, packaging requirements, marking and labeling, documentation, and proper UPS shipping procedures.
Cost of webinars
49CFR: $575.00/per registrant
49CFR/IATA Combo: $975.00/per registrant
The registration fee will includes:
- A current physical copy of all applicable regulations
- Training materials including workbooks and additional reference material needed to successfully complete the webinar delivered directly to your location of training.
- Instructors, who are highly experienced subject matter experts with 35+ years of experience, to lead you through the interactive webinar.
All cancellations prior to registration close date are subject to a $75 fee.
No refunds for cancellation after webinar registration close date. (Registration closes the Thursday prior to the webinar start date) Any materials received would have to be shipped back to UPS, a label will be provided.
- A registrant can change the name on the registration at any time prior to the webinar for no fee.
- Any registration transfers at ANY time are subject to a $25 transfer fee.