FIND OUT WHAT OFSTED INSPECTORS WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN ORDER TO JUDGE YOUR SAFEGUARDING ARRANGEMENTS AS ‘EFFECTIVE’ ON INSPECTION.
This webinar will tell you what matters most to Ofsted inspectors when they look at safeguarding on inspection and whether their focus has changed with the introduction of the Education Inspection Framework (EIF).
By the end of this webinar, delegates will understand:
- The background context to the inspection of safeguarding by Ofsted.
- Where safeguarding sits within the new Education Inspection Framework (EIF).
- How safeguarding is inspected on different types of inspection.
- Who inspects safeguarding, and what they do, on an Ofsted inspection.
- What inspectors are looking for in relation to the Prevent Duty and what other key guidance and legislation they use as their reference point when inspecting safeguarding.
- What inspectors are looking for in your learners, staff and managers with regard to safeguarding.
- What additional evidence inspectors will gather if required when inspections resume in respect of a provider’s arrangements to ensure learners and staff are safe during the Covid-19 pandemic.