ISEV Image Competition
ISEV2021 will feature an EV Image Competition open to ISEV members and children – with prizes!
Eligibility and Categories
- An image can be submitted in one of two categories: scientific or interpretive (described below)
- Each individual may submit one only image to each category (maximum two submissions per person)
- Scientific submissions can be submitted by ISEV Senior or Junior Members
- Interpretive submissions (drawings, collage, photographs, etc.) can be submitted by ISEV Senior or Junior Members, or by a child under the age of 18 known to the ISEV member (child, grandchild, niece/nephew)
- You should be the owner/creator of the image and/or have full permission to submit it for this contest: it is your responsibility to ensure there are no copyright issues associated with your image
- By entering the contest, you give ISEV permission to use the image (with attribution to you) in marketing materials, publications, website and other digital or print media
How to Enter
Prepare these submission requirements and click below to access the form.
- Your name, affiliation and email address
- ISEV member status: Senior or Junior
- Image title and short explanation of why this image is important for the EV field (max 150 words)
- Image upload with your name in the file name
Judging and Winner Announcements
- The deadline to submit is Wednesday 12 May at 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time
- ISEV members will view submissions during the ISEV meeting and vote for their favorites in each category
- The five winners will be announced during the closing remarks on Friday 21 May (Scientific Senior and Junior, Interpretive Senior, Junior, and Child)
- Winners receive a prize
It's time to show us your best pictures or your best creation! Best of luck to EV-eryone!