Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are between EIT Food iVZW and the person who completes the relevant booking/registration form (“You”) for events managed by EIT Food iVZW as described in the booking/registration form (“Event”).
Confirmation of bookings
1. All bookings are subject to availability and acceptance by EIT Food iVZW, which will be confirmed in writing (including by e-mail) after EIT Food iVZW has received the completed booking/registration form, the related fee if required (the “Fee”), and anything else that EIT Food iVZW may require.
2. Upon registration, EIT Food iVZW will send written confirmation to you of its acceptance of your booking for a place at the Event. This shall be a legally binding contract between EIT Food iVZW and You to which these terms and conditions apply.
3. EIT Food iVZW reserves the right to refuse to accept any booking in its absolute discretion.
4. Fees for the Event are correct at the time of publication. EIT Food iVZW reserves the right to change the Fees at any time but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by EIT Food iVZW. The Fees (where required) are payable at the same time as you submit your booking and/or registration form by credit card.
5. The Fees include:
(i) Admission to all online
6. Under VAT Excise regulations delegates are required to pay VAT on this event. This is included in the ticket price.
Changes, Cancellations and Postponements
7. Whilst our programmes are correct at the time of going to press, in certain circumstances it may be necessary for EIT Food iVZW to alter the content, format, venue or timing of an Event. All delegates will be notified of such changes prior to the Event.
8. If you cannot attend an Event for which you have registered, please contact EIT Food iVZW as soon as possible (and in any event no later than 24 hours before the Event) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone amendments will not be accepted.
EIT Food iVZW may at our absolute discretion allow you to send a substitute in your place or allow you to attend the next available Event (provided that EIT Food iVZW has received the details of such substitute).
The Organising Committee must be notified in writing of any registration cancellation by e-mail (email@example.com). The following cancellation conditions apply, and are subject to change without notice:
9. If you notify us that you wish to cancel your attendance at an Event for which a Fee is payable, then cancellation charges shall apply as follows (please note that refunds may take up to 7 working days).
Members and Non-members:
REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED AS FOLLOWS:
100% refund granted until 9th November 2020
No refund granted from 10th November 2020
The cancellation conditions mentioned above are subject to change without notice.
Regardless of the above criteria we will honour all refunds at 100% if we are notified of cancellations within 72 hours of purchase. Please be aware that payment by credit card may incur a fee from the creditcard provider. Hence, this fee will be subtracted from your refund.
To obtain a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide a refund within a couple of days. Please note it can take up to a week for a refund credit to appear on your credit card. If after registering, you are unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Any name change should be made in writing to email@example.com.
The refund will be processed by bank transfer, within 7 working days after reception of the bank account details.
10. EIT Food iVZW may in exceptional circumstances need to postpone or cancel an Event, and we will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any such postponement or cancellation. If an Event is cancelled, or if an Event is postponed and you cannot attend the rearranged date, we will refund any Fees you have paid in advance. You agree that EIT Food iVZW's liability to you will be limited to the amount of the Fees you have paid and EIT Food iVZW will not be liable to you for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by you as a result of the cancellation or postponement.
EIT Food iVZW Liability
11. Views expressed by speakers are their own and EIT Food iVZW disclaims all liability for advice given or views expressed during an Event.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, EIT Food iVZW shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or any loss of business, use, profit, anticipated profit, contracts, revenues, goodwill or anticipated savings arising in connection with this Agreement, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
13. By submitting registration details, you agree to allow EIT Food iVZW to contact you regarding their services. If you do not wish to receive such communications please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. These terms contain the entire agreement between you and EIT Food iVZW.
16. If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions will continue in full force and effect as if the terms had been executed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision omitted.
17. Any express or implied waiver to perform any obligations under these terms will not prevent the subsequent enforcement of them.
18. These terms shall be governed by Belgian law and you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts. Nothing in this clause shall limit EIT Food iVZW's right to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction.
19. If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact email@example.com.