- The inspection context set by the Education Inspection Framework (EIF) for delivering great apprenticeship provision.
- The key overarching characteristics of providers who deliver great apprenticeship provision.
- What great providers do at each stage of the ‘learner journey’ to ensure their apprentices receive a high-quality learning experience.
- The behaviours, attitudes and traits of apprentices in receipt of great apprenticeship training.
- The actions and behaviours of employers working in partnership with great apprenticeship providers.
- The actions and behaviours of senior leaders and managers in great apprenticeship providers.